• Supporters Influence on Board after Fan Trust Takeover

WhiteCat33
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm playing as Guiseley in the VNN starting in 2023 after a simulated season where they got promoted. In October we got a Fan Trust Takeover, which is exciting (and I'm pretty sure new takeover addition, or one I've never experience).

A couple oddities I noticed after the change:

First is that we went from an "A" rating with the supporters down to a C+ after the takeover and the Board's rating remained at a B+. Is this a reset of the supporters' happiness? The only thing to happen in the interim is a close 1-2 loss in the FA cup, which is noted in their feedback. But this didn't crater the Board's opinion.

Secondly, before and after the takeover the "Supporters' Influence on the Board" remained at "Low". Shouldn't this now be increased due to the fans controlling the club? 

image.thumb.png.d52e53788d0fbdb73895428eeb780b4c.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Zachary Whyte having finished the 2023 season I can confirm that the "Supporter Feedback" is bugged. I made sure to check regularly and it never changed from "C+" for the entire season. "Board Feedback" would swing with our performance as normal. Here is how it ended:

image.thumb.png.7a5295c09b104bd27dfae04e9a52e511.png

This is with us being a year ahead in achieving a Club Vision Objective:

image.thumb.png.8037b24be41a937aaa04451a8319cb1b.png

New File: Guiseley YAC Takeover 2