• Broadcast player says player scored "7th goal of season" when it was his 6th

CFuller
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

I know you're aware of this bug already, but I don't think a couple more examples will hurt.

CFuller_CanalesStats.png.d77ccda40e7080ba0f05900d499c2def.png

Before the game against Almería, Sergio Canales had scored four goals for Betis this season. He scored two goals in this match - but after scoring his second goal (our 5th in a 5-1 win), the broadcast graphic said it was his "7th goal of the season".

CFuller_Goal.thumb.png.4f6f0b48eaea6d46d75402fc28d33606.png

I also noticed that when Germán Pezzella had scored our fourth goal of the match (his 3rd of the season), the broadcast graphic said it was his "4th goal of the season". Unfortunately, I was too late to take a screenshot of this.

These graphics are pretty reliable while the scorelines are low, but as far as I can tell, this bug tends to happen once a team has scored FOUR goals in a match. Every subsequent goal pop-up adds one more to the scorer's goal count than is accurate, if you know what I mean?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another example here. My Betis team beat Rayo Vallecano 3-0, with our on-loan midfielder Nico scoring the third goal.

CFuller_Vallecano.thumb.png.8f76f912ae588bba9d604b4e57182db7.png

Though the broadcast graphic says Nico had scored his "3rd goal of the season", it was actually his 1st goal since joining Betis. He did score one league goal for Barcelona B at the start of this season, just before I loaned him in.

File Uploaded to the OwnCloud: CFuller_PreVallecano.fm

• Administrators

It's been raised a few times recently so it's one we're looking to rectify as soon as we can. Keep an eye out for upcoming updates.

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.