• The game speeds up, then comes to normal

Gagi45
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

I'm on windowed mode, and during matches, when I change window to Discord, Chrome, whatever, and come back to FM, the game speeds up for a second, or even less, then comes back to normal and working fine. I never had this issue before and I'm kinda afraid the game might crash while doing that. Wanted to let you know. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Would you be able to record what is happening through software such as OBS or on a device like your phone and share that clip with us so we can see exactly what happens? A guide on how to share your file is available here:  

7 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Would you be able to record what is happening through software such as OBS or on a device like your phone and share that clip with us so we can see exactly what happens? A guide on how to share your file is available here:  

Gagi-need for speed uploaded.

I recorded 2d, Director Camera and TV camera at different speed. Also, I thought it would be better to record display rather than the game, so you can see when I'm changing windows. Showed Task Manager, so you can see basic infos on my processor, graphics card (with the latest driver) and RAM, it that helps. 
    Edited by Gagi45

• Administrators

Just wondering if you've noticed this in any subsequent matches since our most recent updates? It's one we've found tricky to reproduce.