• Cancellation of recruitment assignments bug.

Kinito
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Known Issue

Description of issue

I have not had an active search for over a month now. 

image.thumb.png.f6e9e65bf254e5c15e7580f0f9dccda8.png

However, when I go to "completed", I always have unfinished research. In Portugal, for example, I still have 27 reports in "in progress". I can't delete this assignment in the "completed" part. It would be a good idea to give the player the possibility to delete assignments that delay potential new assignments. 

image.thumb.png.38b5e3d5b3670d8e6cf1af71ffb0bc60.png

To show that recruiters are still assigned to this research, I looked to see if they were still assigned any assignments. When you go to the "scouting coverage" -> match and team analysis -> choose a Pool, you can see that the scouts are still assigned for some of them even though I have no active searches for almost 2 months now. Marcelo Ribeiro for example is assigned to 37 assignments. 

image.thumb.png.8d57e74787423122801c5160ad04fe73.png

However, when I go into "annealing Focus" -> scout priorities, I have no reports in progress. It would surely be important to give visibility on these phantom assignments. As I understand it, the reports related to "recruitments focus" do not appear anywhere, so we cannot follow their evolution to know especially when it will be finished. In this way, it is impossible to know why or even how long the "in progress" reports will remain at this stage. Making the reports appear in the "scout priorities" section would allow us to act directly on the reports and to ask for their cancellation when we want. I remind you that it is currently impossible to cancel "in progress" reports in "recruitment Focus". 

image.thumb.png.609305821445e7ac89e797511849d632.png

In short, the "in progress" reports do not appear anywhere and it is impossible to cancel them manually. This means an overload for our recruiters who work on non-existent reports for several months without ever finishing. Players should be given the ability to cancel all reports that recruiters are assigned to!

I send you the save under the name "Assignment bug - Kinito". 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We're still working on this but just for reference, it's only a cosmetic issue. It's showing the incorrect number but the workload remains the same.