• Duplicate Recruitment Focuses & the wrong recruitment focus being deleted.

weststigerman1
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Having issues with recruitment focuses being duplicated and when I delete the duplicate, it actually deletes the wrong recruitment focus. Below you can see Spain is there twice. If I delete Spain, it won't actually delete Spain but will delete another focus instead.

image.thumb.png.0412e03af49aa3151d2d7fab43efc21b.png

Also, not sure if this is related, but this screenshot does not accurately represent the scouting coverage I have set up. Maybe it's because the scouts have multiple assignments - not sure:

image.thumb.png.8959686a13aa1177c584d3777f485e5d.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Michael Sant said:

Hey @weststigerman1 the save file you've provided doesn't show this issue. Is it possible its in another save file you have?

I sent similar -not same-problem (creating same plan's name after I editing old plan which i done in same day and no made progress by spacebar)

2 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

What was the save name of that particular file which showed a similar issue @myfunnygame?

i sent same post, not file, but i describe how to do duplicate of plan. This post's name is Planner - ..

I have it:

Hey

I'm having the same issue, set up numerous scouting assignments but after a short period of time they will duplicate, and when I go to delete the duplicates they remove ones either above or below. For some reason, scouts are also unassigned to the assignments i set them (all are ongoing so should not be unassigned) randomly. I have no idea what's causing it but have attached a few save files showing the progress of the issue (at no point between saves have I changed the assignments or reassigned scouts).

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzzGThKfDLXtKA6AycYDHgIlRE9Ig?e=AoeWu9

• SI Staff

@Chilled_Abuse would you be able to upload this to our cloud storage as the QA team may not be able to access a link from third party storage. Once done if you let me know the file name I can pass this on. A guide on how to do so is available here: 

On 27/11/2022 at 04:35, Michael Sant said:

@Chilled_Abuse would you be able to upload this to our cloud storage as the QA team may not be able to access a link from third party storage. Once done if you let me know the file name I can pass this on. A guide on how to do so is available here: 

@Michael Sant I've uploaded 3 files, file names are:

Martyn Puttock - Arsenal (v04).fm

Martyn Puttock - Arsenal.fm

Martyn Puttock - Arsenal (v03).fm

The duplicating issue appears to be resolved.

I'm not sure if it's a change with the latest patch but under the scouting coverage section it now only shows either a country or region for each scout despite having multiple areas (usually a country/region followed by competitions within that country/region). For example, the below screenshot shows Italy with 4 different competitions all as part of the same assignment, but next to the scout it only states the country which wasn't the case before. I am also being prompted in the inbox to begin scouting on competitions that are already part of assignments so I'm not sure whether the assignments are working correctly?

image.thumb.png.e61ded684a23c820ed42f032097f9ded.png

@Zachary Whyte I just uploaded a save game file (Scout assignment example.fm) where I've received a notification to scout 2 competitions that are currently listed in assignments I have set up. 

image.thumb.png.c99d50b5ac06779b3b28e752179c63a2.png

image.png.5c8ea27c7d694f06fd14a07496b20d05.png

image.png

Edited by Chilled_Abuse