• Fewer good scouting recommendations (actually none at all)

danej
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I don't know if this is a bug, or intended, or a random anomaly in my current save, but:

I have now played 5 months in my save with Danish side Aalborg BK. I delegate most stuff to staff, including everything scouting related. The chief scout does scout assignments and decides whom to scout etc.

I still haven't gotten single good recommendation. I haven't bought a single player so far. And I don't have a single suitable target lined up.

I played a lot with Aalborg BK also on FM22. And back then, I reguarly got good recommendation, so I regurlarly bought good and rather cheap players.

Summarized: It seems like when you delegate scouting to staff, you get rather crappy recommendations in FM23 compared to earlier versions of FM.

Again, this is not necessarily a bug. And personally I don't even necessarily find it a bad thing. It makes the game harder and more challenging that good signings seem incredibly difficult to come by, at least when you delegate pretty much everything scouting related to the staff.

But it surely feels a lot different from earlier versions of FM. Like the scouting related difficulty level has been turned up quite a few knotches.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here: