• Inconsistencies in recruitment time.

Kinito
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

When you go to the "scouting" -> scouting coverage -> match and team analysis section, you can choose a scout for the next opposition. Here, we can see our scout's knowledge of the world as well as the assignments he already has in progress... Just like when you choose a scout to assign in FM22. This feature is not at all suitable for this tab but should be present in the targeted search tab when setting up our search. Here is a screen showing the inconsistency. 

image.thumb.png.4fd53f87c601b162e3cf68c33bb4d47a.png

You can see on the screen that there is a "current assignment" section which is unnecessary in my opinion. Here should be listed the knowledge of the recruiters as on the 22 (see the screen on my previous post).

I also discovered that there is a way to scout that is far too simple in my opinion and completely breaks the basic scouting system of the game. If I want, I can go to any team and ask for a "Team Reports". I then go to the "Get team report" tab and I can request a scout report on each of the youth or senior teams. I assign a scout to it and about 4 days later I know the full team scores. You read that right, all of it, while I play in "hidden attributes". In 4 days, using this feature, a single scout can scan 60-70 players or more in this way with a full report on the players whereas if I manually ask him to scan 5 players of a team whose grades I don't know, it will sometimes take him more than a week to find out the grades and give me a full report. I'm putting all the screens here. 

You can see on this screen that I only know one level and potential player of a Brazilian D2 team. I don't know those of the reserves or the U20s either.

image.thumb.png.070b20787d9bd18e0a3526a32455710f.png

Here is the procedure to follow. 

image.thumb.png.1c5d92568e9bd354d61404f250655672.png

At the same time I will ask another scout to search for 10 players from another youth team in the same league to show the time difference and the inconsistency of this feature. 

image.thumb.png.6fa0a00c42569589f56967787264c942.png

I have moved up the priority of reports so that these 10 players are scouted first! 

image.thumb.png.29e6751c123dbc7a861d61fc9b97006d.png

Let's see the results a few days later. 
     Here we see that the next day I already received the report on the first team with all the discovered grades of all the players with the current level and the potential for all. Here is the screen 

image.thumb.png.1bac13745bd6ed4d56e6512e27881d7e.png

I am also adding a screen of the FULL report of a player for whom I had no report before. 

image.thumb.png.35fb84f1deb431752964a6dac373f744.png

On 20 July I received the report on the reserve team. Here is the screen of the reserve team as of 20 July. 

image.thumb.png.5919bdf7a2725514bd631b328edfe94b.png

I also received 6 reports from the 10 players I requested manually on the same day. 

On 21 July I received the U20 team report. Here is the screen. 

image.thumb.png.6f976d5b098cecd18d77a2698dbd8b21.png

If we take stock, our scout has scouted a total of 85 players in 4 players with full reports for each player. Here is the screen 

image.thumb.png.91e1be4e9c2c029fb1e78644b057b9f3.png

Meanwhile, for my manual assignments, my scouts, several of them, failed to scout my 10 players. Only 7 out of 10 are finalised. Here is a screen of one of the last 3 players to be scouted. 

image.thumb.png.96b2c560d01a8922a38e134453604e6c.png

There's a bug in the display because you can't see on his form that I'm currently scouting him, although he is in my scouting list. Screen ↓

image.thumb.png.f296a025f8886f8010cc794282bc5720.png

To conclude, with one scout you can scan 90 players in 4 days without knowing their attributes and have a complete report on all players. But it is impossible to scout 10 players in 4 days with several scouts without having any basic knowledge of them. 

I think it would be wise to nerf the team scouting. It seems strange to me that one scout can do 10 times the work that 5 scouts are unable to do in 5 days. 
    I would add that I think that the "team report" feature should not be a means of scouting but a means of team analysis. So scouts should not be able to report on opposing teams. Only data analysts should be able to do this kind of report and only report the in-game stats of the teams. Thanks for reading. 

The save was sent under the name "Tian Kinitao - Gondomar Youtube"

User Feedback

Recommended Comments