• Buy back options are broken

PandaIsland
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I first discovered this when two bigger teams wanted one of my young talents who i deemed as a very important player for the team he really wanted to go verona put in a bid for him they offerd 100k upfront, 110k after 20 games and 22.5k pla [10 games]. I added a buy back fee and they accepted a buy back fee of 425k keep in mind the transfer fee they are paying rises to 425k

then I tried another young player who had 5 star potential  shalke offerd me 35k I asked a buy back fee of 500k which was also accepted. his value is 40k to 425k hes a 6'3 5 star, 18 year old germany central defender 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for mentioning this one to us. Would you be able to provide us with your save game file where you're at the point of one of these negotiations where the AI accepts this kind of buy back clause? This would enable the QA team investigating further.

On 23/10/2022 at 00:41, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for mentioning this one to us. Would you be able to provide us with your save game file where you're at the point of one of these negotiations where the AI accepts this kind of buy back clause? This would enable the QA team investigating further.

Although the players listed above i coudnt get there deals back I managed to recreate a deal very similer

Player name neil el aynaoui, 21 years old, 4.5 star for my team witha  5 star pot, hes got 5 goals 2 assist in 8 games

I personally offerd him out for a LOW fee of 100k and a buyback of 250k with no expiry

[I think if you offer out young players for very cheap with good POT the clubs are willing to accept a very low buyback because the fact you offerd them out so cheap but this allows me to let them develop at a better club, have there value increase loads and then get them back for e.g 250k ]

How it can be abused

Example if you start out as a small team like SEP in brazil and have future star endrick offer him out for 50k, buy back for 500k and sell him to liverpool let him become a super star and then buy him back for 500k offer the player like 20m signing bonus for a player that might be worth 120m

ive uploaded the game file its called BUY BACK CLAUSE LOW GLITCH FOR SI.fm