• Loan Transfer is stuck and cannot be canceled

DavidFarinha
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hey folks,

I have received an offer for one of my players, Stefan Savic, and accepted it.

Although this happened over a month now, and when progressing through the last day of the transfer period, I noticed that it fell through.

I reloaded the game and tried to cancel it to see if I could renegotiate it, but without success.

I don't have a save game immediately before accepting, but if needed, I have one from a couple of weeks before the transfer is accepted or the current one (uploaded with the save name ATM_Transfers2023_DavidFarinha.fm).

image.thumb.png.b6df188dba988956a33c80e69ae08e3f.png

image.thumb.png.f0392e64dfb311caae88abd43df735ba.png

Could you please take a look at it?

Cheers.

P.S. Does anyone have the in-game editor so they could manually perform this transfer for me? The in-game editor is quite expensive this year, considering its purpose.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, can you elaborate on what you mean by "I reloaded the game and tried to cancel it to see if I could renegotiate it, but without success."? Do you mean you can't cancel the transfer or you can't renegotiate the contract with the player?

Thanks.

On 24/12/2022 at 10:51, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi, can you elaborate on what you mean by "I reloaded the game and tried to cancel it to see if I could renegotiate it, but without success."? Do you mean you can't cancel the transfer or you can't renegotiate the contract with the player?

Thanks.

Hey Jimmy,

There is no way to cancel the transfer.

I even tried to add a manager to Inter to see if I could cancel the transfer, but I could not.

I can click on the cancel button and receive the prompt to accept the cancelation, but after accepting the cancelation, it is not canceled.

I hope this clarifies your questions.