• Loaning out a specific player not working

subho123
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I am managing Southampton in FM23. I want to loan out KWP. However, whenever I try to loan him out I get an email "Celta Viga doesnt want to make loan offer for this player".  Also, please note I haven't any club as loan target.

Any clue on why this is occurring?

Adding save file (Ruben Dias - Southampton.fm) as well.

Loan Offer Failed 1.png

Loan Offer Failed 2.png

Loan Targets not set.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Zachary Whyte - i thought it was a one off instance. But looks like its not. In my current save with Valencia also, i am facing same issue while attempting to loan out a player. Attaching screenshot. Even here i never attempted to loan out to Gremio.

Loan Offer Failed 3.png

• SI Staff

If there is a team interested at the time you make the offer out then that individual team may decline the offer in its current form. When you're offering the player out though its not explicitly to the club you're just getting a direct response about the team not proceeding with their interest at this time. 

@Michael Sant - Agree... but even if i keep the loan terms same and try repeatedly I keep getting the same response over and over again. That I think isnt expected untill I change the loan terms. 

For eg. suppose i keep the playing and non playing loan wage contribution as 50%. Uninterested team will respond stating its not interested. But if i try again keeping same terms, why will it keep sending same response over and over again?

• SI Staff

Not being interested in the current offer and not being interested in the player are two different things. If I'm reading what you've posted correctly, if you keep repeating the same course of actions then it is likely you'll keep getting the same result.