• No youth player transfer interest

niallahay
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

In previous games when scouting new youth players you would have a good number of them interested in joining. Some players at rivals wouldn’t want to join but you had a decent number of players interested. This year it seems like 99% of all good youth players have no interest in joining, even to a much bigger club. I appreciate players can’t sign until they turn 18 but players can sign elsewhere before 18 and they often do sign in real life. 

I have as many as 38 new youth players in my shortlist and 90% are from smaller or much smaller clubs but when I click interested in transfer they all go away. If I agree a fee with any of their clubs they don’t want to even discuss a contract. Is this a new and deliberate decision for the game or a bug?

As I previously said in the older formats of the game you could easily sign decent youth players from clubs and especially from smaller clubs. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 06/11/2022 at 00:45, Michael Sant said:

The QA team will check this over, but it is possible that this is by design as under 18 players moving isn't the most frequent of events.

I got the same prob... as a bigger club in the same country you shall buy the younger players in lower clubs but they want to stay? in real life has the club buying this players... but they want to stay for the traing in the club?:S you replyed in nov and it hasnt been fixed?......

Djurgården-Lucas Bergvall "Brommapojkarna"
    Djurgården-Theo Bergvall "Brommapojkarna"
    Djurgården-Wilmer Odefalk "Brommapojkarna"

Cant recruit any of thees guys but in real life they are playing in Djurgården right now...