• Nobody joining because of "standards of living"

skits
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Seems like any half decent player on this planet is concerned about joining because of standards of living. It's near impossible for me to transfer anyone who would improve my team because of 2 reasons:

Scouting is ineffective, getting C- and below recommendation

If I happen to find some player, by actually going to every goddamn team in the game and scouting players, they don't want to join because of "standards of living".

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Forgot to mention I'm playing in UCL for the past 2 years as a team from Romania, getting decent results, while being able to only buy players from Romania cause, I'm guessing, they are not concerned about living in this country

• SI Staff

You may be unfortunate enough to have a club based in a city with a very low attraction score, combining with other factors that mean at present even CL football is not enough to offset this. If you can provide your save game at the point where you've bid for a player you feel would be a reasonable target then our QA team can take a look at it further. A guide on uploading your file is available here: 

Hello, thanks for the response. 

Made an offer for a latvian player from a polish team.

FCSB-standards of living is the name of the save. Uploaded it via SI cloud service

• Administrators

Hi, our team has reviewed your save game and has concluded that the behaviour is as expected for the club that you're managing. We have also looked at the scouting aspect and noticed there are still many players interested in joining.
    Thank you.