• player contracts

reddwarf63
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have had 3 players, all with 2 years still remaining on their contracts tell me that they want to explore their contract options. The 3 players in question, told me this in Nov 2025 and their contracts expire in june 2027. All these players play 95% of the matches across all comps and still this message appears and i am unable to convince the players to stay. I understand if it was 6 months away from their contracts expiring, but 2 years seems crazy

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This seems realistic no? It's basically the players telling you that they won't renew so you should sell them the summer before their contract expires. Seems like this could happen a lot at smaller clubs or mid-tier clubs with players that want to move somewhere bigger.

• SI Staff

It is becoming more frequent for players to make this kind of decision earlier. Clubs enter negotiations with players earlier and with the deferred starting dates (End of Season). We would need a save game to look into this further, but it certainly may be the correct depending on the player. A guide on how to upload your file is available here: