• Two issues spotted

f0rdi
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have spotted two issues.

1. Loaning players for multiple positions (for example AMR and AML) rather than for a single position what their club wanted. When the player comes through the the position is set to the one the player's club wanted. This was a bug in the previous version and I have reported it. I do not have the save anymore, but I am sure it can be easily replicated.

2. My Goalkeeper (Jokin Ezkieta) has a release fee of £4.1m. I have received two offers. I have accepted the one from Nice for £3.8m (£2.6 + £1.2m installments). Then Las Palmas offered a similar payment, which got accepted by my Chair person. After this the third offer came in from Athletic for £0 (no installments or any payment) and it has been auto accepted because it meets the player's Release clause, which it clearly doesn't.

Number 2 just happened to me and it is potentially making me stop playing the game until it is fixed.

Jokin3.png

Jokin2.png

Jokin1.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing these with us. In regards to the second issue you mention, would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here: