• Unable to loan out player wrongly declared as already played for 2 clubs in season

pwwildfrog
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Playing as Walsall on Friday 12th January 2024. I accepted a loan deal for a youth player, Will Andiyapan. The deal fell through because it said he had already played for two clubs this season. This is not true. He was on loan at Gillingham for the first half of the season, but he hasn't played a competitive match for Walsall. The only Walsall games he was involved in were preseason friendlies. The player attributes page shows him as having played  1 FA Cup match, 1 League Cup match and 3 Papa Johns matches, but all of these were for GIllingham and not Walsall. Unless I'm missing something, he hasn't yet made his debut for Walsall.

I have uploaded the games file 'Wilson - Walsall.fm' It should open on Wednesday 10th Jan 2024 with Will Andiyapan in contract negotiations with Queens Park.

I have attached four screen shots. One showing the notification of the deal falling through, one showing games played for GIllingham, one showing that he hasn't played any competitive matches for Walsall, and one showing the player attributes page.

Will Andiyapan deal falls through.png

Will Andiyapan Gillingham Games.png

Will Andiyapan Walsall games.png

Will Andiyapan player attribute page.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.