• Unrealistically low wage demands

iGoldenBen
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Playing in the lower leagues in England with a tier 10 database I notice that players will initially want say £150 a week, then after a while if they're still free agents they will drop their demands to the £40-£50 mark per week.

Is this as intended? I've always noticed this playing with lower league databases not in the vanilla game. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

The game isn't built at this time to simulate football down to that level and so there will be some weird behaviours that take place. Realistically at this level though players would be getting paid very little, if anything. I can't say I know at exactly which level the change would take place, but beneath a certain point its more likely the players would pay the club than vice versa.

15 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

The game isn't built at this time to simulate football down to that level and so there will be some weird behaviours that take place. Realistically at this level though players would be getting paid very little, if anything. I can't say I know at exactly which level the change would take place, but beneath a certain point its more likely the players would pay the club than vice versa.

I thought as much. I totally get why that would be the case. What's weird though is players start off asking for quite high wages, then after a certain time frame they will all drop their high wage demands to something super low. That's what I find weird. 

Edited by iGoldenBen