• Design a son

Th14gunner
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

The design a son is not allowing to scroll down to select his position to striker and when I go to the attributes page the slider just keep on resetting back to one 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Would you be able to record what is happening so we can see what is in place so far and try to get a better understanding of why this is happening? You can use a tool like OBS or some other screen recording software or a camera. In regards to adding the file, a guide on sharing your files is available here:

On 29/11/2022 at 12:02, Mattie425 said:

Mines also doing this on Xbox series X

If you leave it your "son" only gets a maximum 2 star rating too 🤦

Iv been tweeting them, posting on here and nothing has been done. I can’t upload a vid it’s saying files to big. They don’t seem to care about console 

• SI Staff

We can't always view links through third party sites - our cloud storage should easily be able to hold a video file however. How large is the file you're trying to upload to the cloud storage linked to above? 

I'll do some checks internally and see if we're aware of any issues already on this front.

On 01/12/2022 at 17:38, Michael Sant said:

We can't always view links through third party sites - our cloud storage should easily be able to hold a video file however. How large is the file you're trying to upload to the cloud storage linked to above? 

I'll do some checks internally and see if we're aware of any issues already on this front.

Hello iv had no response 

This is still utrerly broken on xbox. Can't scroll down to select the bottom skills or postitions. Can't select languages/relationships either as the boxes don't populate with your choice

I'm on the PS5 version and having the same issue. Can't scroll down while on the create a son screen which means I can't select some player positions and a few skills. I've also noticed that I can't select a language (already reported here), a fav person or anything while using that search box. Noticed also that sometimes the game slows down and even stops while sliding the attributes bar and even when selecting the height and weight

How is it still a bug for months.. just add a slider to the interface for smaller screen sizes! It’s impossible to use the unlocksble like this