I manager of Burnley in season 1 crom's update in search of a MC you recommend...

Pizarro14

the title explains it all. I apologize to the mods if this is a inappropriate way of posting here. But i couldn't find a team page for the club. And this is my new challenge intill i buy FM 10. I'm looking for a MC i'm playing in a 4-4-2 with the center midfielders. One to support the attack and one to go back and play the DM role. I'm in need of a attack MC to join my Burnley squad for season 1.

cheers,

for AMC: Witsel 4-6m (Young, and can play in DM too), Defour (5m-8m) Skjelbred 1.4m (must buy bargain really)

for DMC: Zuculini (250k-400k, but will come in Jan, still great prospect and already good enough) Appiah (free) Diame (free if your on update of game), Medel (2-3m Good signing if you don't get the others, good now and only gets better. Solid for me.

for AML: mota 1m (good price), buonanotte 5m-7m Great player and worth it if you can afford him)

Skjelbred and Medel to my squad my scout which he is 17 ability- 17 potential said for both to be quality signings.

I needed these 2 especially with Landon Donovan being out for 3-4 months with a torn calf muscle. so ****ed he scored on his debut and that same week he went with the US to play against El Salvador to play for the WCQ and pulls this stunt. o well.....

cheers,

Adam_C made some great reccomendations there. If you manage to bring in Buonanotte then he will do wonders for you, really look into signing him.

Purefun : 14m pounds.

Acidburn: thanks i'll take a good look at him.

btw i'm watching Hackers one of my top 5 movies. good name :)....

p.s. any AML-ML u recommend?

cheers,

lol cheers, Hackers is a wicked film.

Not sure if you have bought the players yet but Aquino although a natural ST is brilliant at LM or AML. Usually costs around £4 million.

Archived