Darko Lazovic - Next Stankovic...?

Barnetboyz

Darko Lazovic

09222009073008.jpg

Club - Borac

Age - 17

Position - AMC & MC

Started my last FM09 save a couple of days ago and managed to see this little gem (imo) playing in the Serbian under 21s, now i thought i would have a cheeky £230k bid for him and it was accepted!, also managed to get a work permit for my league 1 Southampton so it seems he will drop down, also a competent striker and even if he hardly improves that much he will still provide good cover if we go up... also been labeled the next Dejan Stankovic :)

Mental stats will of course grow with age but i think he looks good even at the tender age of 17... so peoples thoughts?

Would rather no one post his PA in this thread as i don't really wanna know as for once i am quite excited to see him in action in the future... thanks

He is label that too in my game, sent him out on loan for the season to see how he does, hopefully he will turn into something good, if not im sure i can get a profit out of him. Plus he has a cool name !

cool, hope he does well for ya and improves

am gonna try and get regular screenies for as long as i have him, having to get him in janaury though due to some serbian under 18s law

but hey gives him time to play in the 3rd round of the fa cup if i get there :cool:

Archived