Dictatorial Football,Drunken Fist&Zero Sea's training( FM2010)

Which one is the best?and……  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best?and……

• Dictatorial Football 433
    • Dictatorial Football 4231
    • Dictatorial Football 424
    • Drunken Fist 433
    • Drunken Fist 4231
    • Drunken Fist 424
    • Kick it like Barcelona
    • Possession domination tactics
    • It's good for small team
    • It's good at defence

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried this, 4-2-4 Dictator, with Athletic Bilbao on Fm 2010 10.0

4-1 Vs Ceuta (Copa del Rey)

0-0 Vs Tenerife

1-1 Vs EAG (Europa Legue)

5-1 Vs Ceuta (Copa del Rey)

0-3 Vs Barcelona*

4-3 Vs Osasuna

4-1 Vs Valencia

2-4 Vs Zaragoza

Barcelona loss was understandable after we lost a player in the first 20 minutes. Osasuna kept equalising so I changed the mentality to Control and it worked a treat. Those heavy loss to Zara and Barca were both away. I'm thinking about tweaking the mentality to control or something.

Tried this, 4-2-4 Dictator, with Athletic Bilbao on Fm 2010 10.0

4-1 Vs Ceuta (Copa del Rey)

0-0 Vs Tenerife

1-1 Vs EAG (Europa Legue)

5-1 Vs Ceuta (Copa del Rey)

0-3 Vs Barcelona*

4-3 Vs Osasuna

4-1 Vs Valencia

2-4 Vs Zaragoza

Barcelona loss was understandable after we lost a player in the first 20 minutes. Osasuna kept equalising so I changed the mentality to Control and it worked a treat. Those heavy loss to Zara and Barca were both away. I'm thinking about tweaking the mentality to control or something.

It's better not use 4231 or 424 when the medium estimate doesn't think to be good (especially at away)or lead one goal in descend half time.it's better to use 433 and wasting time often when lead one goal after 45--60.

4231 and 424's defence is not very good,but their attack is good.

Hello Zero Sea,

Could you let me know the difference between Dictatorial 4-2-4 and Drunken 4-2-4? I had used the V2 verson of Dictatorial 4-2-4 to very good effect. I looked forward to the V3 now.

*Drunken Fist are good tacics too,Especially it's a Heavy rain, Blazing hot or Lack condition time.Use Dictatorial Football and Drunken Fist by turn to overcome"the AI neutralise the tactic" effectively,can use 5-10 continuously.

*Difference:Dictatorial Football--Mentality: Attacking;Passing Style: Shot.Drunken Fist--Mentality: Defensive;Passing Style: Direct.

hi everyone, i'm again..

i'm playing with olympique lyon and i use dictatorial 4-3-3.. but i got some problems with my strikers.. both lisandro and gomis are not playing effectively.. so they are not reaching their potencials.. are there any good striker advices for me? need help..

hi everyone, i'm again..

i'm playing with olympique lyon and i use dictatorial 4-3-3.. but i got some problems with my strikers.. both lisandro and gomis are not playing effectively.. so they are not reaching their potencials.. are there any good striker advices for me? need help..

FC/ST: 1.long shots(Yes!don't doubt);2.pace&acc,Dribbling,finishing;3.jumping,he ading

***preferred moves***

ST/AM RLC--perfect: Places Shots. good:Round Keeper. Bad:Runs With Ball Down Left/Right.

i found this tactic very good too....

was wondering....why it was set "Target man" on defender right side? should i set to my lone striker?

Target man: good at finishing and long shots, (MC) = Shadow forward and half playmaker

Thanks, so it doesnt matter how i set my Playmaker, left or right?\\

The downside, always get caught from counters T_T

I play with Dictatorial Football 4-3-3 and right MC as playmaker and left as targetman. And I'm very happy with my results

Thank you Zero Sea for the amazing tactic...

I still using the Version 2.1 though...

The only complaint I can say is that you made the game not so challenging...

Will try the defensive versions with Hull later when I have time..

Great work...

thanks.

what have you changed in v3.1???

No use PM and TM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Zero Sea, your tactic is brilliant. It's the best tactic that I have downloaded by far.

I win the promotion with Defensa y Justicia, a decent Second Division team from Argentina. I could not win the league because I played with another tactic in the first matches, but as I said I got promoted winning the playoffs. In the last game I won 3-1 away to a First Division Team (Gimnasia de la Plata) that was relegated after the defeat. Most of the games I used the Dictatorial 4-2-4 without any switches and no opposition instructions, but in the last ten minutes of this game I switched to Offensive scoring 2 goals.

Now, in first division I lost the first game and win the second, but both matches were dominated by me. Something that I like of this tactic is that no matter how much possesion I have, the team always manage to create good situations. I also made a lot of goals from free kicks and corners. Later I'll upload a pkm with one of my best matches.

• 1 month later...

Archived