Tug's Training 2010

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys how do i import this in to the game?????

in the training screen, go to 'Manage Schedules' (I think it is "manage" :D ), and this brings up an "Import" option;

from here, browse to wherever you have stored the training schedule files, and import them! :)

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh when i go to import they are in my folder but i cant import them into the training.....anyone know where im going wrong?
sorry, was eating my din-dins! :D

you have to "select" the schedules you want (highlight them), and then click OK, on the Import screen;

hold down the left "shift" key on the first training routine, and select the last routine using the mouse (whilst the shift key is still down), and this should select all the training routines - should be a mixture of youth schedules in there to!

the OK click should pull them into your training screen! :)

Has anyone had any injury problems with this? I've used it on 2 saves and it's happened on both :(, might just be a coincidence. Would this training tactic still work if I downgraded the workload a bit or would it render it moot?

P.S. Tug, I'm not slagging your schedule btw, just been a bit unlucky with me injuries prob.

Sorry to be a pest but would it be possible for someone to post a screenshot of the training schedule ( sliders) thanks

I am with eazy dayz on this one - has anyone done that at this point?

Figuring out any potential issues with installing has taken quite some time, and it might be easier to just recreate through a screenshot

Has anyone had any injury problems with this? I've used it on 2 saves and it's happened on both :(, might just be a coincidence. Would this training tactic still work if I downgraded the workload a bit or would it render it moot?

P.S. Tug, I'm not slagging your schedule btw, just been a bit unlucky with me injuries prob.

In this version (2010) I cannot say that I have a lot of injuries using these schedules, I'm actually having quite few injuries and very seldom long term ones which I'm delighted with.

In FM2009 I used Tug's training as well but I think I lowered the workload with about 22 clicks just to keep the amount of injuries at an acceptable level. In 2010 it looked like I was going to have to do the same since the workload slider was quite high but it has worked out really well for me. I'm playing as Spurs if that would effect anything but even Ledley King is fit most of the time ;).

From my experience it looks like you've been really unlucky.

Cheers,

Johan

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had a problem with goalkeepers not improving while using these training schedules? Almost every player in my team is improving quite a bit, but my goalkeepers aint improving at all, even though my coaches / assistant believe they can improve alot. Currently, the most improved goalkeeper in my team gained 1 point of communication and maybe 1-2 points in his mental training during an entire season.

Does using this training make you very unlucky? :D

I apply it, next day my young CB breaks his arm in an U18 match, two days later I get a keeper injured after attempting a sprint, two days I get a gashed leg from another U18 match and Benayoun breaking his arm against Latvia

• 2 weeks later...

was just about to ask the same thing Fabio MVP.

the goalkeeping schedule needs to be changed as the training for goalkeepers now includes composure and concentration.

also a lot of people are complaining about player conditions (i have not played a game yet on the new patch as only loaded it last night) so may need to tweak the intensity of the training.

hopefully Tug has been working on this and will sort us all out pretty soon as i am sure there are a lot of people waiting.

Tug? I've read about your schedules for many seasons but never actually used them as I preferred to tweak my own. I decided to take the plunge and have a look at your schedules to see how they'd work with my LLM games. I have a few questions about them.

1) I was wondering why you don't set the sliders to emphasise the physical training. I notice it takes up a hell of a lot more than technical/mental training but it's more essential imo.

2) I was also wondering why you gave things like Shooting training to Defenders. If anything i'd make it light training and increase Ball Control/Tactics.

3) Would you say it's best to get the Overall Workload to just a notch away from High Training? I find I always do that but I put emphasis on things like Shooting for Strikers with Physicals high as well.

They work well, thanks!

Just a little thing though: all the "emphasis" on Set Pieces for wide players (Fullbacks, Wingbacks, Side Midfielders and Wingers) increases the chances of getting the wrong/useless attribute increased, instead of the useful ones.

e.g. my young fullback improved in Free Kick Taking (from 2 to 3!!!) and in Long Throws (from 5 to 6)... Now that's a total wast of CA points...

I suppose there is no way to control in which attribute out of the "category" the game will choose to improve the player, but since it seems to often pick the most useless one (or the lowest), maybe we could use a slight reduction of the Set Pieces training?

Does using this training make you very unlucky? :D

I apply it, next day my young CB breaks his arm in an U18 match, two days later I get a keeper injured after attempting a sprint, two days I get a gashed leg from another U18 match and Benayoun breaking his arm against Latvia

same lol 3 of my U18 player injured after using this training but nvm my player improve alot (:

They work well, thanks!

Just a little thing though: all the "emphasis" on Set Pieces for wide players (Fullbacks, Wingbacks, Side Midfielders and Wingers) increases the chances of getting the wrong/useless attribute increased, instead of the useful ones.

e.g. my young fullback improved in Free Kick Taking (from 2 to 3!!!) and in Long Throws (from 5 to 6)... Now that's a total wast of CA points...

I suppose there is no way to control in which attribute out of the "category" the game will choose to improve the player, but since it seems to often pick the most useless one (or the lowest), maybe we could use a slight reduction of the Set Pieces training?

I'm not sure if these attributes contribute to the CA/PA amount. There are some free attributes, which do not directly affect the players position. I have a feeling that these could come under these. Don't quote me though, I'm not sure.

Full backs do need crossing however, so training set pieces is justified.

I'm not sure if these attributes contribute to the CA/PA amount. There are some free attributes, which do not directly affect the players position. I have a feeling that these could come under these. Don't quote me though, I'm not sure.

Full backs do need crossing however, so training set pieces is justified.

Also, set piece training is the least intensive category. It only takes up like a third of the intensity that the other non physical stats do.

Hey Tug what's the logic behind having a single routine for strikers?

I use your training .. and am happy with it .. but I am concerned about developing a target man on the same schedule as a poacher? I have split your strikers schedule into two and bias the routines to suit. But you don't?

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick question....

I am playing a 4-3-3 with two wide forwards (AML & AMR) with a lone striker. Which training position would you give to the AML & AMR? For instance should they be a winger or attacking midfielder? Would someone like Di Maria be a winger whereas Arshavin (who is AMR) play as an attacking midfielder?

Archived