Jadson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I got him and sold him for 9.5 mil after a year.

He is never happy and wants to leave my West Ham team.

Be careful he dont upset your squad.

Yeah he could be a real pain in the ass. Some of the most difficult players to manage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Same here, always does crap for them as well and Rafa ends up sticking Gerrard out on the right, foolishly.

yes this always happens if he goes to liverpool or else if he goes to chelsea he is played AMC and lampard is pushed back to DM ?? :confused:

I signed him for Liverpool in my 1st season on a free transfer and he performed quite well as a back-up to Gerrard to help us win the league. In my 2nd season however, he hasnt played as much but might now due to Gerrard currently being injured. He's a decent player but I would be more than happy to sell for a good price!

I signed him for blackburn on a free, so had him for the 2nd half of my 09/10 season. It was the 1st time I'd managed him and he did ok but to be honest i expected better, maybe i was giving him wrong instructions? Anyway Arsenal showed interest in the summer which unsettled him but it was Juventus who made the 1st bid, after a bit of negotiation i sold him for £10mil, i was happy because i got the £10mil upfront, whereas most other players i've sold are installments

Archived