Anthony Annan this years Zuculini???

I'm a Rosenborg seasonticket holder, and I gotta say Annan the researchers have done their job regarding Annan.

17 jumping is correct. As someone said he's only 5´7 but I'm still to see him lose in the air.

Same goes for tackling where he has 19. Hardly see him go into a tackle where he doesnt come out with the ball in his feet.

Tomorow is the last day of the season here in Norway and I wont be surprised if Anthony has moved to a bigger club before next season starts.

I think the Rosenborg board wants to keep him untill the 2010 world cup though to see if a good Ghana showing can bump his price abit more.

He partners Essien in the Ghana midfield, so maybe he could end up at Stamford Bridge next fall. :p

He's been absolutely amazing this season and was voted Rosenborg player of the year. He's most definately one of the main factors Rosenborg once again are league champions.

Can't wait for the game to finish installing so i can check out just how good #4 Anthony Annan really is in this game :p

Is Annan good enough to hold the midfield of a big team like Valencia?

In my game he looks like he could do the job, in spite of the fact his technical stats aren't overly impressive.

Would have loved him for my Wolves side, but OM moved for him whilst I was out of transfer funds :(

That is whats known as round here as a 'salmon'.

Also, Canavaro is small and awesome in the air IRL too. On the other hand someone like Tore andre Flo was 6'4" normally and about 5'1" when going for a header.

Its not the size that counts, its what you do with it. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play him as a ball winning CM, does well, although I often set his tackling to easy cause he gets booked a lot.

I paired with F.Zuculini in the CM and they dominated. Not a whole lot of creativity or composure so ideally put them in the a 3 man midfield with the 3rd man being a deep lying play maker or similar.

He is also epic as anchorman, but you have to deploy him as a DM to do that.

But I've played him as ballwinning midfielder along with Gojko Kacar (who is also pretty physcial) with Nuri Sahin playing in the centre as deep-lying midfielder.... it was good.

Archived