FM 10 : Luis Suarez

iamjerome

this forward of Ajax, in real life has these current stats

16 starts, 21 goals, 6 assists in Eredivise + Europa League in real life.

having been impressed by that i'd always wanted to replicate his form in FM, having not been too special in last year's edition. so, i bought him for spurs at a cost of £17.25m as i needed a clever forward who was able to play 'complete forward' as well as wide on the left when i needed him to - and he's done so superbly.

suarez.jpg

it took him a while to perform as he struggled to settle into the area and gel with his team mates, but after around 13 games everything's clicked, as a complete forward in a 4-4-2 with a target man crouch or an inside forward on the left of a 4-2(mc)-3(amlamcamr)-1 he's been bliss. he's scored 9 goals and assisted 4 in his last 10 games.

highly recommended.

just absolutely murdered liverpool for me, 2-0 win both scored by him, one was a goal kick by gomes he picked up wide left, cut inside the right back then went on the outside of the centre half before chipping the keeper. jesus christ. second was a one-two with modric before slotting it from outside the box. oh my.

Hes quite heavily linked with a move to Barcelona in the winter but most likely next summer. Have to remember that hes playing for Ajax in holland and as Hunterlaar showed, you dont have to be a good player to do that.

Hes quite heavily linked with a move to Barcelona in the winter but most likely next summer. Have to remember that hes playing for Ajax in holland and as Hunterlaar showed, you dont have to be a good player to do that.

Really? You don't have to be a good player? :thdn: Huntelaar is a good player, he's just not getting enough time at Milan (Inzaghi is starting over him, that isn't helping his settling). But that's for the Football Forum. Chelsea picked up Suarez in my game, he looks really good.

Really? You don't have to be a good player? :thdn: Huntelaar is a good player, he's just not getting enough time at Milan (Inzaghi is starting over him, that isn't helping his settling). But that's for the Football Forum. Chelsea picked up Suarez in my game, he looks really good.

He didnt produce for madrid either and thats why he was sold to milan who would've been much better off going for fabiano and anyway inzaghi is a better player than him. Theres a reason why Sir Alex never went for him despite the rumours going on for a number of seasons

He didnt produce for madrid either and thats why he was sold to milan who would've been much better off going for fabiano and anyway inzaghi is a better player than him. Theres a reason why Sir Alex never went for him despite the rumours going on for a number of seasons

Yeah, because we all know The Sun and other papers like that are reliable sources :confused:. Huntelaar didn't even do that bad at Madrid, it's just Higuain had an amazing season. And there wouldn't be any room for him. Inzaghi, a better player than Huntelaar, *laughs*, keep them coming.

boomheadshot45

Do you honestly think that Huntelaar is better than Inzaghi? Im a Milan fan and never heard such ridiculous opinion before! In what sense is he better? The only thing i can think of is age. Have you actually seen any games of Milan this season or you're just writing it for the sake of it? Even Borriello is better than Hunter at the moment...

about the topic.

He's still very young, great buy imho.I never actually managed to get him, but he seems very prolific for the teams he's playing for. How do you use him? Poacher? Complete striker? Deep lying forward?

17M? he has a lot of 12-13 stats.
18 goals 8 assists in 30(2) last season for me, came third place in player of the year of EPL.

he does a lot better up front for me but is very good inside forward too, on the left but i've got modric in the centre who is incredible though who may utilise suarez a lot better than whoever you have.

I play a 4.3.3 with Ajax, last season I used him as a AML (inside forward), he got 10 goals in 34 games and Av rating of 7.24, this season moved him upfront as a Adanced forward and he is unstoppable with Van der Vaart setting him up for fun...Unbeaten with Ajax in 11 league games. Suarez has 11 in 11. Av of 7.67. He's good.

I play a 4.3.3 with Ajax, last season I used him as a AML (inside forward), he got 10 goals in 34 games and Av rating of 7.24, this season moved him upfront as a Adanced forward and he is unstoppable with Van der Vaart setting him up for fun...Unbeaten with Ajax in 11 league games. Suarez has 11 in 11. Av of 7.67. He's good.

Interesting, maybe I should drop RvN and put him upfront...

Are you playing an actual 433 or 451?

I'm doing well with Ajax (3 defeats in 1.5 seasons) but Suarez has been my biggest dissappointment from the left.

Interesting, maybe I should drop RvN and put him upfront...

Are you playing an actual 433 or 451?

I'm doing well with Ajax (3 defeats in 1.5 seasons) but Suarez has been my biggest dissappointment from the left.

Im playing: FB, DC, DC, FB, DM, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST

Archived