Ongoing FMH Realism Issues

A major issue I still have with FMH is that it's far too unpredictable when compared to the PC version, i've brought this up with each PSP release although it never seems to get any better. To elaborate, I don't understand why if I manage Chelsea I find it almost impossible to beat teams. I put the time into picking my team and setting tactics up yet whatever settings I use I get the same ridiculous results.

It's already reminding me of last year when I bought FMH09 on release day and only managed to play a few seasons, just down to how much it winds me up. Eventually, after owning FMH09 for about 6 months I found a 4-5-1 tactic which seemed to work although I found the game boring in the sense that if I changed the tactic i'd lose, so essentially I was just swapping injured players and playing games straight through without much interaction.

After playing the game for the last couple of days i'm really not sure if i'm gonna play FMH10 much either, I spent hours playing around with settings/tactics yesterday and came to the same similar conclusions that I have with all the previous releases. I really wish I diden't feel this way because I so badly want a realistic portable version to play.

• Administrators

Its your tactics. Seriously.

I don't mean that in a sarcastic way, I completely agree with what you mean. The tactics element is completely different with FMH than with FM10 for PC and Mac.

I lose games consistently on FMH, yet in FM10 I'm top of the league. Yet I'm using pretty much the same tactics. The big difference of course is the tactics creator and not having the farrows/barrows.

Another gripe for me is not all my clubs players are there it seems :( even though one or two of them are established players.

I'm disappointed on this side of things, and feel FMH is far less realistic when it comes to tactics and transfers. I can spend moneywith my L2 club in FMH but in FM10, its out of the Q (and rightly so).

Its a shame... :(

It is a shame, agree..but with the psp i spose the team are limited to players etc..however..i was thinking..i may be well of the mark..with the pc version you shuv everything to the hard drive giving you the massive database etc..why cant the psp memory stick do this, as in hold all the data etc..because most people nowadays have a gud size memory stick..

with the pc version you shuv everything to the hard drive giving you the massive database etc..why cant the psp memory stick do this, as in hold all the data etc..because most people nowadays have a gud size memory stick..

The reason is simple - it's not allowed ;)

Archived