[Release] Kaskara, Skin for FM2010

murray

t_j8i7m_ef9c71f.png t_oxlfkm_1138357.png t_tg6t9qm_71b176e.png t_w63i2m_b682695.png

A skin with subtle changes from the default FM2010 Dark skin. Thanks, as always, go to radestock for the original background changer innovation, and to those who have beta tested the skin. Please do not upload this skin, in part or in its entirety, elsewhere. If you wish to post the skin on another forum, please do so by using the original download links and make sure that I am correctly credited as the author.

Download:

::Filefactory::

::Sendspace::

Cheers,

M

t_j8i7m_ef9c71f.png t_oxlfkm_1138357.png t_tg6t9qm_71b176e.png t_w63i2m_b682695.png

A skin with subtle changes from the default FM2010 Dark skin. Thanks, as always, go to radestock for the original background changer innovation, and to those who have beta tested the skin. Please do not upload this skin, in part or in its entirety, elsewhere. If you wish to post the skin on another forum, please do so by using the original download links and make sure that I am correctly credited as the author.

Download:

::Filefactory::

::Sendspace::

Cheers,

M

Looks good thanks. Would be even better if you got rid of the time bar thingy at the top of the screen and just had the date larger.

Just a couple of oberservations, the main titlebar text is too small. You've made the title area and the logos bigger but the text is still the same size and looks odd. Also maybe you could centralise it and enable the background logos like so:

63701033.png w1135.png

Also not too sure about the options bar thingy being bottom right and lots of options are missing from it like the tactis button. I know you can access it but takes more clicks.

Just a couple of oberservations, the main titlebar text is too small. You've made the title area and the logos bigger but the text is still the same size and looks odd. Also maybe you could centralise it and enable the background logos like so:

I *could* do, but then we don't all want to follow blindly after every other skin that has been made.

M

I *could* do, but then we don't all want to follow blindly after every other skin that has been made.

M

No, of course not but it's great you made the title area bigger but looks a bit odd that the text is still the same size. As for the centralisation, no other skin i've seen for FM10 has this apart from mine in the screen i posted :)

Good effort any way but i'm hoping someone will get the Flex 09 modded for the new game. I'd have a go myself but am not skillful enough to do this.

As for the centralisation, no other skin i've seen for FM10 has this apart from mine in the screen i posted.

*Cough* excuse me Vitreous Vitreous2 :D;)

Anyway well done Murray, I really like this skin my only critique would be the lack of the drop down menu makes it slightly hard to get used to but like you say you don't want to follow others example and you shouldn't have to.

Great effort, if I wasn't using my skin I'd probably be using this one. :thup:

How come my backgrounds don't show on my game? I downloaded this skin but still not working. The background pops up momentarily but disappears to leave me with a grey background. Any ideas? Cheers.

untick backgrounds in preferences confirm then reload the game :thup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
They should change with every skin (assuming you tick the option and have a selection of backgrounds among your graphics obviously).

Cheers for that. I was under the impression that backgrounds would not change with default skins, certainly not after 10.2...? I'm sure I read posts about this. Did SI update this with 10.3? Background changes are a critical part of the game experience for me.

• 1 month later...

Great skin murray, thanks for that!:thup:

I've got one question: How do i get match day backgrounds working with this skin? Problem is if i click on a match day screen, for example Sporting vs Benfica, it shows Sporting stadium background as it should. But when i click further on to my team squad or something else, the Sporting background remains on the screen. Even if i click another match day screen, f.e. Braga vs. Benfica, Sporting background still remains on screen!

Thanks for advice!:)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but on Windows 7, I can't get the skin to show in the skin options menu.

Can someone help, please?

Anyone, please?

On Vista, I was able to use other skins, but now on 7 (64 bit) this one does not work. (I never used this one on Vista) My game is patch to 10.3

My only guess make sure its in the right location, for some reason with 7 you get the libraries showing i was able to swith these off in explorer view as it was showing me two football manager directories, now I have just the one in "my documents" hope this helps

Archived