Blackburn Rovers

Anyone got any good tactics or tactic ideas for them in the 1st season....I have £0 to spend and have to do with players I have but my defenders even when I want to play deep keep going on stupid walk abouts into oppositions half and keep conceding goals with the computers only shots on goal....and my strikers just cant score....I lost to Burnley at home =O!!!!!!

I just sold the players i don't like. Got about 7m for Pedersen from Wolves and he got worst signing of the season! Though Wolves did really well he didn't have much to do with it.

I signed Ronaldo who was the highest scorer, and Kalinic gets really good after a bit. Signed Deco in January who helped save me from relegation, as most of the players i could buy were bargains for the future, Faccoli, Munisea, Muniain.

I never play too deep, but i'd suggest for the first season trying to get a good DM, or even two, because they seem to leak goals all over the place.

I just sold the players i don't like. Got about 7m for Pedersen from Wolves and he got worst signing of the season! Though Wolves did really well he didn't have much to do with it.

I signed Ronaldo who was the highest scorer, and Kalinic gets really good after a bit. Signed Deco in January who helped save me from relegation, as most of the players i could buy were bargains for the future, Faccoli, Munisea, Muniain.

I never play too deep, but i'd suggest for the first season trying to get a good DM, or even two, because they seem to leak goals all over the place.

Thanks again, I have started again as I am going to sort my formation out before season starts, that and my game crashed and wouldnt load again (powercuts arent appropriate when saving) lol

thanks I will give that a try....is Ronaldo on a free? and how did you manage to get 7Mill for Peds?

Archived