FM10: Romélu Lukaku

tameeris

Thats because he is a big lad. 6ft 3 and probs weighs quite a bit, he does look older then 16 not only him who is 16 and looks older. I think the belgian FA would have found out if he was older by now don't you think?

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh.My.Word.

I've NEVER seen a player that good at 16, never.

Simply the best player in the game by the time he hits 21, surely?

Get him in, get him tutored and playing. He'll be a machine. It's making me wana start over!!

Rooney was better than him when he was 16 in FM.

Heyy where would you guys play him? Iv bought hiim in my milan save and I lpay him as a target man due to his size and strength but he has the finishing ability to be a good poacher i think too. I play him next to pato in the classic big man/small man strikers.

Started a new game with Valencia and bought him immediately for €11M. Now David Villa will tutor him.

Who did you sell im starting with Valencia and a have like 1m of money for tranfers....

im in pach 10.3

Heyy where would you guys play him? Iv bought hiim in my milan save and I lpay him as a target man due to his size and strength but he has the finishing ability to be a good poacher i think too. I play him next to pato in the classic big man/small man strikers.

I'd go with Complete Forward attack now...

A beast. Simple as :)

A lot more expensive in 10.3 though, Anderlecht see you coming. 10m was a lot for me to spend at the start of a career save with Spurs, but I wanted my man or rather boy. 4 goals in 5 league games at 16 excites me greatly, if I can keep him for the next 10-20 years he'll fire his way into legendary status with ease.

What role would you give to Lukaku?

I rotate him with Pavlyuchenko as a target man of sorts with Defoe or one of a couple of nippy young Brazilians I've got playing off them. Can't argue with the goals he is scoring.

Just bought him for Fiorentina, £6m. Only played friendlies but he looks like the business. Playing him as Complete forward, got him on support because he's playing next to a TQ. Still scores for fun though.

Anyone got a screenie of what he looks like after a year or 2 may be a bit soon after the release of the patch but thought I would ask anyway.

exactly what i was gonna ask for those of you who have completed a season any chance of a screen shot?

in my save he has about 9 appearances half as a start and no goals yet lol im gonna have to play him as a complete forward on attack, got him as taget man on support now not a recipe for goals i suppose

Alongside Adebayor. He has been the poacher role, purely due to Adebayor getting 1 or 2 goals a game from the Advanced Forward role.

Thanks i have Torres and Aguero both upfront as Poachers and have been rotating Lukaku in and playing him as poacher aswell but as am only 3 games in ill give him time and see if he does as good as he has for you

Lethal infront of goal at the tender age of just 21, :thup: Definitely going to be ripping up Europe for whoever he signs for on my save.

i had the belgium league loaded and they wanted 18 mil :O, better off not loadin them if you want him cheaper

A little 'trick' I use is to offer a LOT less than what is asked and make your offer non-negotiable. So many times I've had clubs negotiate my offer, but when I go back and tell them it's that or nothing they bite my hand off. Saved myself MILLIONS doing this.

i got him for 9.5 mil in a different game. He looks tops in that screenie ! hope i can get him similar to that but more of a complete forward with all his stats like first touch and long shots 16 or more. HOPEFULLY

Is there anyone who play him alone upfront? lone striker, with 2 attacking midfielders behind him?

Thats the way i used to play him before his ca/pa-update, and every time i got him, he rocked!!

Gonna start a new game with the patch this evening with anderlecht, and try him again as lone striker. With his current starting stats his goals should double in my tactic :))

Archived