kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,006 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will any of these tactice work in fm09,,( i hope so, ive got used to using them). If not will kimz sort out tactics for us for fm09, (hope they will be as successfull).

Will any of these tactice work in fm09,,( i hope so, ive got used to using them). If not will kimz sort out tactics for us for fm09, (hope they will be as successfull).

definitely will not work :(, fm09 will have no arrowz anymore

definitely will not work :(, fm09 will have no arrowz anymore

Do you think you'll still be able to make successful tactics for fm09? (even without arrows)

Do you think you'll still be able to make successful tactics for fm09? (even without arrows)

honestly, im not sure ....... :D

ive got ace tactics not on every cm/fm series, like on fm 2007 i had no good tactic

@Kimz

Help Me ~~

I'm Using your v.4 it's good

3-0 Inter V Roma

0-1 Milan V Inter

1-1 Juventus V Inter

5-0 Inter V Valencia

13-0 Inter V Lecce

2-0 Napoli V Inter

The Tactics is good but how to make Ibra become The MoM every match!

In My FM Ibra only 18M $

What tactics i must use ???

@Kimz

Help Me ~~

I'm Using your v.4 it's good

3-0 Inter V Roma

0-1 Milan V Inter

1-1 Juventus V Inter

5-0 Inter V Valencia

13-0 Inter V Lecce

2-0 Napoli V Inter

The Tactics is good but how to make Ibra become The MoM every match!

In My FM Ibra only 18M $

What tactics i must use ???

if you want to make your striker score a lot use v2.1 rather than other versions ;)

as many wrote, sliders are very sensitive, change something one notch will change everything, you can try it and give us report maybe we will get better tactic ;)

I didn't go into the second season with verision 4 as promised. Instead I tried version 1.1. Didn't do a downlaod but used the screen shot. I've already tried versions 3 and 2.2. Anyway here's my story with version 1.1:

Won the Premiership in my first season.( First time I've done this since 2001)

Won the FA cup beating Man Utd 6-1 in the Finals

Lost 0-1 to Barcelona in the Champions League Final. All in my first season.

Beat Chelsea 9-1 at the Bridge and Man Utd 6-0 at Old Trafford what a thrill.

The average age for my squad was 24 because I signed four 16 year olds: Saviet, Sakho, Zeefull,Wijnaldum.

I also had Ashavin,Modric,Emmanuelson, Appiah and Samassa.

Sold Crouch,Riise,Lucas,Kuyt to raise money.

My Conclusion: 1.1 deserves the title of being the best tactics and credit must go to you Kimz. FM will never be the same again. I've been playing this since 1998 and this is the best I've ever felt.

THANK YOU!!!

there are a lot of factors to be successful manager when playing this game, one of these is tactic

other factors are :

<snip>

- team gel

<snip>

Definitely important that the right shower gel, and hair gel is selected - as the players need to turn up smelling and looking good! Hopefully making everyone feel positive :D

@kimz

After using your v2.1 tactics

2-7 Torino v Inter Zlatan Ibrahimovic 5 goals and Rossi 2 goals

0-0 Inter v Fiorentina

4-0 Inter v Manchester United Rossi 1 goals,Ibra 1 penalty goals,Samuel 2 goals

0-2 Empoli v Inter Rossi 1 goals and Silva 1 goals

Hmm Kimz,are there command that i must change to make Ibra more creative to play the ball

In your tactics Rossi is the most creative player

But if you can't,it's no problem i like ur tactics

@kimz

After using your v2.1 tactics

2-7 Torino v Inter Zlatan Ibrahimovic 5 goals and Rossi 2 goals

0-0 Inter v Fiorentina

4-0 Inter v Manchester United Rossi 1 goals,Ibra 1 penalty goals,Samuel 2 goals

0-2 Empoli v Inter Rossi 1 goals and Silva 1 goals

Hmm Kimz,are there command that i must change to make Ibra more creative to play the ball

In your tactics Rossi is the most creative player

But if you can't,it's no problem i like ur tactics

honestly......i dont know.....:o

Hey kimz,

I'm using a slightly adjusted 1.1 formation and it seems to be working pretty well for my Blyth Spartans team.

Was just wondering what pitch size you'd recommend?

I'm thinking of shrinking it so that the full backs don't have the opposition wingers constantly sitting outside of them, however i'm worried this will crowd the midfield too much. This seems to be the AI's best solution to the formation currently.

BTW: Great tactics m8!

Which version will get the most out of a quick, strong striker like Fernando Torres?

Just played a full season with 3.0 and he got 68 goals. Now in my second season I seem to have been found out, so have tried switching to v1.1 but it doesn't seem to fit Torres. He hasn't scored nearly as much.

Which one do you guys recommend?

Hey kimz,

I'm using a slightly adjusted 1.1 formation and it seems to be working pretty well for my Blyth Spartans team.

Was just wondering what pitch size you'd recommend?

I'm thinking of shrinking it so that the full backs don't have the opposition wingers constantly sitting outside of them, however i'm worried this will crowd the midfield too much. This seems to be the AI's best solution to the formation currently.

BTW: Great tactics m8!

standard one :thup:

Here is my current season with Man U, 2010, just starting November. All games played with version 4.0, all the way through each match. I only use opp instructions for really tough games or great players on decent teams. The loss to Olympic Lyonais was a total fluke, I started a softer team and they got some breaks and I did some bad match management.

fixpy9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Here is the team and the standard starting lineup. I don't have a left winger good enough to i really just use that spot to rotate nani, saviet, toni, asri to keep them getting some time on the pitch. pazzini - saviet are the main striker backups, luca toni mostly plays cup games or in blowouts.

siderf0.th.jpgthpix.gif

edit: I've won the EPL three straight seasons, back to back CL winners with Man U as well. Last season I switched a lot between 1.1-3.0-4.0, but I've used 4.0 exclusively since I have so many strikers I need to play.

i can see how this tactic works but in matches against weak teams, all my shots are saved or off-target whilst the opposition scores every time they get a shot on target, anyone know what the problem is? i'm using v1. Also this tactic is supposed to be no tweak but literally EVERY time i'm winning by one goal, the opposition score a ridiculous goal in injury time (30 yarders, lobs, open goals etc)

i can see how this tactic works but in matches against weak teams, all my shots are saved or off-target whilst the opposition scores every time they get a shot on target, anyone know what the problem is? i'm using v1. Also this tactic is supposed to be no tweak but literally EVERY time i'm winning by one goal, the opposition score a ridiculous goal in injury time (30 yarders, lobs, open goals etc)

your DC's and GK are very important.

Which version will get the most out of a quick, strong striker like Fernando Torres?

Just played a full season with 3.0 and he got 68 goals. Now in my second season I seem to have been found out, so have tried switching to v1.1 but it doesn't seem to fit Torres. He hasn't scored nearly as much.

Which one do you guys recommend?

I don't think you will be able to top 68 goals really...

v1.1 and v4 seem to spread out the goal scoring quite a lot, with v4 the AMC being the top scorer mostly.

I wouldn't concentrate so much on how much your striker scores, as long as your team scoring stays up. Also try to switch tactics a bit (e.g. when you're up by 3 goals switch to antoher tactic), then the AI won't catch you easily.

use v1.1 / v2.1 / v3 / v4 and switch between tactics, you will have no problem again ;)

read full explanation on my homepage

Alright Kimz, was just wondering if you theoretically had enough money, who would be the perfect players for each position in your formation?

never thought about that really......

these are good players i ever bought and worked great :

GK : chech, frey, lloris

DR : diarra, coloccini, cicinho, oddo

DL : chiellini, de ceglie, marcello

DC : barzagli, zapata, mexes, terry, chivu, kompany, sakho, nesta

DM/M : pirlo, gattuso, de rossi, anderson, hamsik, aquilani

AM : jimenez, VDV, Maxi rodriguez, kaka, montolivo, matias fernandez, muttu, c ronaldo

FC : tony, aguero, rooney, berbatov, tevez, villa

other star players like ronaldinho, ibrahimovic, etc ....never used them until now

I read. However, can you elaborate more on tweaking? How do you know what the AI is thinking just by looking at the little dots?

Able to elaborate more if possible?

Thanks!

actually im not sure about your question...... can you explain more?

Hey Kim, what do you do when you're winning by one or two gols at the halftime? Cause almost every time the other team scores some gols at the second half, and my team suffer a lot of pressure...

I'm using v2.1 by the way.

BigH wrote exactly what i think ;)

I just tried v1.1 on 09 after having been down 1-0 and not getting anything done, scored a beautiful 1-1, but that was it ;)

Haven't tried proper all the tactics yet, but I have to admit that I don't think v.4 will work. Might report back with some findings soon, when I actually get some time.

BigH wrote exactly what i think ;)

I tend to use v1.1 when leading and being afraid that I might still drop the game, taking the farrows of the fullbacks away.

A lot depends on your teamtalk though when you are leading. Up by 1, encourage. Up by 2 use "for the fans" or "don't let performance drop" because "pleased" will only work if you own the other team.

If you see a big change and your tactics not working anymore, simply switch to another of the versions. v.4 actually seems very effectiv defensively.

I usually swap between v1.1 and v4 and that gets me through a whole season without a loss if I am lucky and make the right choices (after all the manager still has a little bit of work to do, even iwth kimz tactics :p)

I tend to use v1.1 when leading and being afraid that I might still drop the game, taking the farrows of the fullbacks away.

A lot depends on your teamtalk though when you are leading. Up by 1, encourage. Up by 2 use "for the fans" or "don't let performance drop" because "pleased" will only work if you own the other team.

If you see a big change and your tactics not working anymore, simply switch to another of the versions. v.4 actually seems very effectiv defensively.

I usually swap between v1.1 and v4 and that gets me through a whole season without a loss if I am lucky and make the right choices (after all the manager still has a little bit of work to do, even iwth kimz tactics :p)

Thank you very much, that was very helpfull.. I'll give it a try!:)

Hi i have tried the tactics on 09 demo, they dont work in same way, the arrows are different for starters, u cant make your fullbacks run full length of pitch, seems the tactics this year are very sensitive even more than last year.

Im tweaking one at the moment, anyone else found that one of kimz tactics works well?

actually im not sure about your question...... can you explain more?

What I meant was...

Can you explain to us in depth how you read what the AI is doing just by looking at the 2d screen? I went to your website to have a read but it is very touch and go and nothing concrete.

I would (and many other gamers) appreciate if you can do a detailed analysis on how you interprate what the AI is doing (thinking) just by looking at the 2D screen.

Archived