Most Goals In A Season

McGougan33

McFaddenGoalSDM_468x304.jpg

FM2010 only folks :)

Alright guys post up screenies of your most Prolific Goalscorer, and the most amount of Goals he has scored in a season

Also if you have a defender, or midfielder you feel has scored plenty of goals, post that up aswell

Feel free to ask how a player was played in his position, and what instructions he was given :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gerrards is worth a post aswell then mate, thats impressive for a midfielder, i should edit the OP to include that

Yeah unfortunately no screenshot for that tho :( his assists are in the records screenshot tho. Had him on advanced playmaker with support duty. Helped that he and torres didnt pick up any injuries all season

If you're willing to go back to FM09 and before, there will be a fair few of us who can put up strikers hitting a fair bit over 100 a season, I think my best striker was somewhere around 150/160 mark. Haven't got to that stage on FM yet, but I feel I will sooner or later with how I play my side.

If you're willing to go back to FM09 and before, there will be a fair few of us who can put up strikers hitting a fair bit over 100 a season, I think my best striker was somewhere around 150/160 mark. Haven't got to that stage on FM yet, but I feel I will sooner or later with how I play my side.

hmmm i see you point, i think though we should keep it for FM2010 as thats the game most of us are playing atm, although if a few of u feel as though this is a good idea then let me know :thup:

:p Ha, Sorry man, I just found it funny how very very close our scoring rate was, both getting 46 in the league, and then me beating you by 1 overall, I had to chuckle!

Erm, it alternates to be truthful, depending on opposition and competition, he differs from Poacher/Target Man/Complete Forward :thup:

Either way, he scores a hell of a lot of goals! :)

Am still on my very 1st save and am in season 6 (think i loaded to many leagues so its taking ages) and here are the best ive had Torres and Gerrard plus Gourcuff in his 1st season (last season) beat Gerrards assists from the SS

torreszn.jpg

gerrardq.jpg

gourcuffi.jpg

Archived