FM 10 European Challenge League : Where FM`S Finest Come To Manage :)

McGougan33

Nope, what i done was in the lower tier give a million for each position you finish in, i.e 20th 1 mil, 19th 2 mil... so on and so forth

And in the second tier it goes in 2 mil installments :) Lower League each club gets 5 mil in tv revenue a year, and top tier gets 10 mil each.

Why what did you spot mate?

Oh right yeah i see, you mean coz there higher up in the league, yeh some freak occurences there, im going to go ahead and say there probably not now before i load it up and see :)

Didn't notice a thing mate, didn't dl it. Might give it a go though. As Anderlecht probably. Like all of you should. ;)

Btw is this edited based on 10.2?

So Season 3 is almost underway and with 43.5 mil to spend

I bought an unhappy and transfer listed Lloris for 9.25 mil bargain and genuis buy

and 2 17 million pound transfers in the form of Lahm and Richards

Now to sell boruc and 2 fullbacks and attack the league of Europes finest :D

Alright bhoys, hes back!!!!! :D

So the old mans decided to go up to Perth for the weekend and vacate the premises, for yours truly to take over ;)

Another wee update on the transfer activity, Sold danny fox for 5 mil, and yess the Danny Fox who plays for celtic :eek: Boruc for 3.4 mil, Hinkel for 5 mil, Ki song yeung for 1.7 mil and Scott McDonald for 2.6 mil

Then that gave me a further 8 mil to spend, so i though what the hey!!! Got rather am ambitious after seeing raul get unhappy at Madrid, so i put in a 875 k or so bid for him and they accepted, at first he didnt want to come so i though meh what the hell all offer a contract anyway. Greedy guts took 73000 off me a year, and has only rewarded me with 3 goals in like 14-15 appearances.

I also further raided Madrid for VDV as a crazy treq. Decides he wants to go on the rampage on his 1st game and scores 2 absolute beautys both from 35 yards and assists with the other 2 goals :D

Well done mate, just heading to the laptop to see where im at in the league....

So ive played 22 in the league sitting 6th atm which i think is great.

And in the Challenge cup im currently in the first knockout round playing At.Madrid, i destroyed them 3-0 away from home so im expecting an easy coast through to the quarter finals :D

Then that gave me a further 8 mil to spend, so i though what the hey!!! Got rather am ambitious after seeing raul get unhappy at Madrid, so i put in a 875 k or so bid for him and they accepted, at first he didnt want to come so i though meh what the hell all offer a contract anyway. Greedy guts took 73000 off me a year, and has only rewarded me with 3 goals in like 14-15 appearances.

This is an unhappy day for football fans around the globe :(

Raul left Madrid before retiring!

Anno haha, and then came to Celtic and performed *****, any ideas on how to get the best out of him??

YOU SEND HIM BACK TO MADRID WHERE HE BELONGS! :mad::D

Alright so season 3 is now over with Celtic`s expectations set as Mid table by the board.

Manager Ross McGougan laughed at that and said i fancy an assault on europe next season, so with his newly gelled squad he began climbing up the table and eventually landed in 3rd place after Real Madrid and the eventual winners Chelsea :(

I also won the European Challenge Cup 1-0 over Barcelona in the final with some inspirational teamtalks and substitions.

Next season is European Champions League qualifying rounds :D

• 3 months later...

Archived