Yannis Tafer - GOAL MACHINE!!

CraigGore

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant striker. Played him with Yannick Djalo (beast) and various good headers, and he banged in the goals. He was on loan to my Reggina team, and he helped me promote. Man, you should have seen his raise in value. Sick.

• 1 month later...

He's only played a few games for me in my current save, when I was France manager. He did OK then, but he's been amazing for Aston Villa - his value has gone upto about 15m. He started this season (2012/13) by scoring 7 goals in 2 games. Although it's down to 8 in 7 now. They signed him on a free as well :o

He's on fire for my Southampton team. I have him on loan for the season with an agreed price of £4m. He's played 9 games and scored 8 goals. Along with Vieri he is scary at that level

I LOVE Tafer. I always loan or sign him no matter what team I'm playing.

In my current Southampton save he has 8 goals from 7 Premier League appearances. Last year he bagged 44 goals and 34 the year before. Awesome player.

THis guy is a good player. I had never really come across him before until I signed him in my Barnsley save a couple months back. Now I sign him when I can. I signed him for my Huddersfield team after we got promoted to the Prem. I paid £6m for him after Elche got him on a free the season before. He scored 16 in 31 in the league for me but got about 12 in 6/7 games I think the cups including 10 in the FA Cup.

Scored 33 goals in 38 games in League 2 for me, and has started the Championship with 2 goals in 3 games so far. Awesome player.

How did you get him to go to League 2? I struggle to get him to go to League 1 and even Championship. The only time I have got him to go to the Championship was when I was Barnsley and it was the second season.

How did you get him to go to League 2? I struggle to get him to go to League 1 and even Championship. The only time I have got him to go to the Championship was when I was Barnsley and it was the second season.

Sorry not League 2, League 1. My bad. I had Division 2 in mind. I got him on loan for the season from Lyon with an agreed fee of £4m and activated that clause once I was promoted. Basically just offered him everything I could and he accepted. He is on about £16k a week.

Sorry not League 2, League 1. My bad. I had Division 2 in mind. I got him on loan for the season from Lyon with an agreed fee of £4m and activated that clause once I was promoted. Basically just offered him everything I could and he accepted. He is on about £16k a week.

Ok cool. I may be Southampton now.

Ok cool. I may be Southampton now.

Even with the -10pts I finished on 104pts, joint with Leeds but won the league on GD. I scored about 80 goals by x-mas. Tafer, Vieri & Lambert got about 70between them.

Im starting the Championship with Lambert, Tafer, Zaki & Dindane. God knows how Ill rotate them.

Tis a good save though.

Archived