Puevlo Tactics - Two or more Keepers

*NOTE* I have tested these tactics in a few games to make sure it doesn't crash and they work, but they're completely bare so you'll have to move around the outfield players and set their tactics yourself. You may even lose every game because you will be outnumbered in the outfield drastically. This is just a fun tactic. */NOTE*

Okay after a bit of wheeling and dealing I managed to get the game to allow me to play more than one keeper on the pitch. So I've uploaded two tactics, one lets you select two keepers and one lets you use three keepers. I suppose if people desperately wanted more keepers I could make those tactics but I'm sure three is enough.

twokeep1.jpg

twokeep2.jpg

The above two images show that the game has allowed us to select two keepers.

threekeep1.jpg

threekeep2.jpg

The above two images show that we've been able to select three keepers, and you can even see them on the pitch, so it works out well. For some reason the assistant manager put Anderson in goal but no matter.

You can move any of the outfield players to any position (other than more keepers of course), so that doesn't seem to mess with the tactic. They're just in the default position so you can move them if you want. You can't drag players into the extra keeper positions in the tactics screen since they overlap; you'll have to do it in the players screen. Tactics uploaded below. Good luck.

http://www.filefront.com/15402707/Puevlo%20Two%20Keepers%20%28Man%20Utd%2C%20Jul%202009%29.tac

http://www.filefront.com/15402709/Puevlo%20Three%20Keepers%20%28Man%20Utd%2C%20Jul%202009%29.tac

ROFL! The best part is that the second keeper goes forward for every free kick ^^

Realised this as well, but it's awesome :D:D:D

The opposition seem to think my keeper is off his line and hence take a long shot, only for it to sail harmlessly into my other keeper's hands. Neat way to reclaim possession :D

Unfortunately the game crashes if you have more than 9 keepers. Presumably because there is no one to kick off but I'm not sure, either way I have uploaded a tactic that has 9 keepers. This is the maximum I was able to get.

http://www.filefront.com/15402877/Puevlo%20Nine%20Keepers%20%28Brisbane%20Roar%20FC%2C%20Jul%202009%29.tac

Hahahaha incredible stuff!

SI should hire you as a tester immediately mate.

The main 'keeper does, whilst the other stands five yards away and admires his work ^^

Thats a shame. I was hoping for a troupe of keepers running to the ball fighting it out in a last man standing style for the ball :(

Must say, it's one hell of a bug. Wouldn't have thought it would be that hard to check that there wasn't more than one goalkeeper either, from a coding point of view.

It could also be said that from the hundreds of thousands of people playing the game this is the first time it's been brought up. So it isn't as easy to spot as one would assume. I've a feeling its more clever editing than a bug though using a 3rd party programme.

I'd like to know how this was done though so I can pass it on, as I've tried to replicate things in my own save and can't seem to do it. So not sure how's he's managed to edit the file somehow.

Has anyone ever had a penalty shootout using any of these tactics? I'm curious if all the keepers are in goal for the shootout or not.

I'd like to know how this was done though so I can pass it on, as I've tried to replicate things in my own save and can't seem to do it. So not sure how's he's managed to edit the file somehow.

I'd agree with Cleon - if it was done tactically, pass it on to the Mods so the ME can be improved a bit (as hilarious as it is!)

But I'd still say that if it has been done solely by tactics, then SI/SEGA should have this guy test the match engine of FM11 to see if he can spot any future exploits prior to release as, quite frankly, the dedication to finding this exploit would be amazing and it'd require some element of skill too.

If it's been done by an editor... bah ^^

Has anyone ever had a penalty shootout using any of these tactics? I'm curious if all the keepers are in goal for the shootout or not.

One for "You're the ref": One team has 9 goalkeepers on the field. In a penalty shoot-out (or just penalty) do you allow all or just one keeper to stand on the goal line?? :p

Really, this is a totally nuts idea - I love it!!

Can't blame SI for a 'bug' even if it can be done without an editor - they focus on realistic and legal tactics and no one does this seriously.

Can't blame SI for a 'bug' even if it can be done without an editor - they focus on realistic and legal tactics and no one does this seriously.

If it could be done without an editor, then yes, I think it would be fair to blame SI for not coding a basic of football! ;) But that's largely irrelevant.

Archived