FM10: Yaya Sanogo

Chasjs

Player Profile

yayasanogo.jpg

Yaya Sanogo (born 27 January 1993 in Massy) is a French football player of Ivorian descent currently playing for Ligue 1 club AJ Auxerre. He is a France youth international having played for the under-16 and under-17 teams. He currently serves as captain of the latter. Sanogo plays as a striker and possesses a very tall and lanky frame, despite being only 16 years of age. He is known for his gifted technical ability and his prolific goal-scoring with France's youth international teams scoring a team-high 18 goals in 18 games with the under-16 team during the 2008–09 season.

Approachable from the start of the game for £1.2million rising to £5.25million and being only 16 years of age he looks like a big prospect. Has some good key attributes and would benefit greatly from a good tutor.

Strengths - Tall. Good physical stats. Good technical stats for a player of his age.

Weaknesses - Low agility. Low work rate. One-footed.

Yeah, I'll try and get a screenshot of him a few years down the line up soon. Manchester United signed him on my Notts County game and I had him on loan in the Championship in the third season where he scored quite a few goals. Started a game as United and I'm looking to sign him and see how good he becomes with some good training.

1 - Go to the screen you want to take a screen shot of.

2 - Press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.

3 - Open up Microsoft Paint

4 - Click the dotted rectangle at the top of the panel on the left, says 'Select' when you place the cursor over it

5 - In the white space, right click and select 'paste'.

6 - Go to 'File', select 'Save As', in the 'Save As Type' selection menu, find JPG and click that. Then name your file and click save.

7 - Find a file hosting website like Image shack or Photobucket and upload it to there.

8 - Use the IMG tab links and paste that onto here.

1 - Go to the screen you want to take a screen shot of.

2 - Press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.

3 - Open up Microsoft Paint

4 - Click the dotted rectangle at the top of the panel on the left, says 'Select' when you place the cursor over it

5 - In the white space, right click and select 'paste'.

6 - Go to 'File', select 'Save As', in the 'Save As Type' selection menu, find JPG and click that. Then name your file and click save.

7 - Find a file hosting website like Image shack or Photobucket and upload it to there.

8 - Use the IMG tab links and paste that onto here.

Cheers mate. Tried to edit my original post to include it but it didn't work so i deleted it and started again ;)

He looks like he is going to be a world class striker on mine. Finishing and composure both 17 and is quite quick. Signed him for £4m but due to his age (19) I have sent him on loan each season. Scores for fun. I was rejecting bids of £15-20m

Im having torres teach him and he's been on tugs training for a year. Seems to be coming along nicely so im giving him a few games this season.

http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/ae72/ArnieLFC/?action=view&current=YayaSanogo.jpg&newest=1

You can post the picture on the forums, not just the link if you wrap the picture address in IMG tags.

For example your picture would become:

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae72/ArnieLFC/YayaSanogo.jpg[\IMG]

Except with the opposite slash in the second tag.

He looks great in the Madrid screenshot, and I usually sign him if he wants to come.. He almost always wants to join big clubs at the beginning, but he don't join other Ligue 1 clubs for example, without getting a rotation, first-team or key-player status in the team..

Can become really good :thup:.

I hate this guy :p

He joined one of the Milan's (cannot remember, we are talking back in Novemeber) on my Man City save, and constantly kept scoring against me in the group stages of the Champs League and then again in the Semi's :confused: He was 19/20 at the time. 3rd Top goalscorer of the tornament, and for that reason, I haven't signed him myself, due to my hate! Ha.

That real madrid screenshot looks fishy.He must have 199 PA to reach that level

He looks great for sure, but no better than what I've seen someone like Lukaku become who has the same limit on his PA.

Remember he's very right-footed, so that will make his attribute appear better than he'll actually perform.

The whole right footed thing is absolute bull. Gerrard is right footed, but is still absolutely devastating and performs much better than Sneijder who is two footed.

Being one footed doesn't make him slower, a poorer finisher or poorer in the air, it just means he'll miss more with his left, which isn't that big a deal, to be honest.

It takes up a fair bit of his PA, so what I was trying to say was he wouldn't need a PA of 199 to support attributes like that due to him being very one footed.

It does make an impact too, pushing a player onto his weaker foot makes him easy to deal with as a striker. If he's both footed, the defender is going to struggle which ever foot he uses.

I didn't say he'll perform badly at all, it's just both footedness does have an impact on his overall attributes, as if he had the same CA in that screenshot, but a higher left foot rating, his attributes would appear as far less than what they are there.

His CA/PA in that picture is:

177/178

Its not hard at all to get a payer with that potential to that level, go and look at the Adam Pepper thread and check out how he can be developed before you start chattin *****. Furthermore Yaya isnt even my player in that screenshot, im managing Everton so editing him would be of no use to me!

I don't think there's anything fishy about the other screenies of him - here he is on my game aged 20:

YayaSanogo-2.png

I've had him for 3 years now and he's currently classed as a wonderkid. Still only 3rd choice striker for me but getting closer to first choice all the time - I use him as a poacher alongside a deep lying forward.

• 3 months later...

It does depend on what database you are using. On 10.3 Sanogo has a slightly better PA than Lukaku. In my save I signed both players yet Sanogo has come on as the better of the two despite both being on similar training schedules and getting frequent first team football.

It's funny that Sanogo has a much higher strength when Lukaku is a full 20kg heavier.

I think Lukaku starts off the better player but Sanogo improves to be similar if not better. I have them both in my Arsenal save and Lukaku is a regular sub in the first team while Sanogo is the youth teams top scorer with about 25 in 20

Cheers friends.

I bought Sanogo in my Chelsea save, used him as a Target Man for a year in the U-16s. He scored more goals than appearances. Had him on one of the scheduled training systems, learning from Drogba.

But in my 2nd year (Jan) he's having problems in the reserves. He still scores more than a goal a game easily in the youth, but in reserves he has 0 goals in 9 matches. I play him alongside the same striker (a 3-star regen prospect from Netherlands) as in the youths, and my reserve and U-16s are both undefeated, but while the Dutch striker excels, Sanogo does not. Any ideas?

Also when should I consider loaning him out, and would he benefit from Dzeko as a tutor?

Just to clear something up here, i've been reading through the thread as im an extremely huge fan of this guy. He is an absolute beast and could easily go into a team like United or Chelsea and make an instant impact, even at the age of 16. The fun thing about this young lad, is if your a Championship team or a League 1 team and Man utd buy him, as i've often seen, he will usually go on loan to you too. He rips those leagues apart in sensational fashion. On my Huddersfield town save, in 2nd season, he had 2 major injuries, but still managed 28 goals and about 24 assists in 31 games. He just about missed out on top goalscorer and would have dominated it if he hadnt got the major injuries. I also went far in other competitions because of him.

Also for the people worried about his foot ability, it doesnt seem to matter, he still scores a bucket load.

Have him on loan at my Leeds save and he's been pretty good so far, I'm in season 2 and United bought him season one and haev now loaned me hmi

He just scored 5 goals in a 7-1 demolishion of Barnsley, what a player 10.0 rating and his stats (especially physical) are brilliatn. Pace and 16 finishing + heading at 18 is scary

:O I thought this guy was a REGEN!!

Signed him from Real Madrid 13.75M like 3 seasons ago.

Now 1st choice in my Lazio team!

Was 1st choice last season for me, threw him straight in at the deep end, had an amazing season, retrained him as a AMC , where he plays regulary. Now hes first choice in the French Team Amazing season with me! hes a wonderkid.

GET HIM NOW!!!!

Last season 35 Apps, 18 Gls , 14 Ass (mostly as AMC)

I have given him a load of games, and tutored by Zarate, Milevskyi, Seleznoyv, Rocchi so far.

Heres a screenie:sanogo2013.jpg

Archived