FM10: Yaya Sanogo

Chasjs

Real madrid had played him loads! before I got him and his stats were good then!

Ermmm Its one off this forum lemme find it for you.

I think the main thing is Gamesgamesgames and get him under tutorage straight away!!!

Hence why he cost me 13.25M + Simone Pepe.

Are some of his stats random? His positioning on my game is 5, and on the ss above it's 16. Considering positioning is a defensive attribute a raise of 11 points seems unlikely.

Yeah, but then it's always been easy to see where FMRTE has been used. Sanogo get's really good, but some of the screenies are a little too good for exactly the reason you mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...

I signed him in january 2019 for about £56million. i had to sell three strikers for a combined £42million to sign him but it was well worth it as he has scored more goals than all three of them. He has scored 135 goals in 180 games and got 57 assists in just under four years.

This guy is immense. Signed him for Spurs in my first season, He wanted 48K per week and I kept going down to 40K and in the end he accepted it. I sort of rotate him around with Defoe/Crouch/Pavlycencko and scored quite handful of goals especially I started him against Man Utd at Old Trafford and we won 1-0 with him scoring the winning goal :D

:oi got him too at Ilkeston. He was free from his contract at barcelona, so i signed him. He is going to start his 3rd season for me. So far he scores almost everytime he plays, too bad he is most of the time injured. Plays around 16/18 games a season,t he rest of the time he is injured :(

• 3 weeks later...

Got this lad for a cheap £4mil from Chelsea in 2013.

Got him being tutored by Diego Forlan as well, can anybody post a picture of what he's like later on?

Because at the minute he isn't looking very promising, the AI training hasn't gone well for him :( Although he has got 6 goals in 9 games and 1 assist.

He Is absolutely unstoppable in my arsenal save alredy a club icon at 20, in 2013 his last 3 games he has scored 10 goals

3 against valencia in the semi final first leg of the champions league

4 against sunderland in the premiership

and another 3 + an assist again against valenccia in the second leg

he has 19s for finishing, composure, heading and jumping and a 20 for strength...

easily the best player i have ever had

sorry make that a club legend just checked now!!!!

• 1 month later...

I signed him in my Ajax save for £12.75m from AC Milan in 2015/2016 as they werent playing him, he's still only 28 now.

2015/16 - 16 goals 38 games

2016/17 - 30 goals 43 games

2017/18 - 43 goals 49 games

2018/19 - 47 goals 49 games

2019/20 - 36 goals 48 games

2020/21 - 50 goals 44 games

2021/22 - 26 goals 20 games

Total - 248 goals 291 games (166 goals in 191 league appearances)

International a poor 25 goals in 45 games.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived