FM10: Marinho

jaaaws

Found this guy while playing with FK Molde in the nowegian Tippeligaen and looking for a cheap striker.

nwd0ty.jpg

I currently play him in the poacher role and he just bangs them in. The best thing is he could be signed on a free. I tried with some english clubs as well and he would go down as far as league 2 (tried with Notts County and Crewe; manager reputation professional/international footballer).

Anyone else has any experience with him?

Ah yeah. The work permit problem. Haven't negiotiated that far. But I need a wp for norway as well and he got it without problems. Maybe it could be the same for England.

EDIT: Just checked him out on wikipedia. A pity he joined Vila Nova in 2010 so I guess he won't be a freebie on the next patch anymore. But maybe he could still be signed for a bargain price.

Ah yeah. The work permit problem. Haven't negiotiated that far. But I need a wp for norway as well and he got it without problems. Maybe it could be the same for England.

WP's in Norway are easier than in GB!

Nope, it sucks.

I really wanted to sign him before, took him on trial in the friendly period and he smashed in something like 6 in 3.

He only wanted around £2k a week aswell, if he would of signed.. surely enough I would of created the player thread on him, as I had never heard about him ever mentioned. :)

Archived