Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm answering for Mr. Hough and I'm only ginving my opinion, but I think he feels the same. It is not a Diablo tactic. That doesn't exist anymore. You lose a few games, can't win 'em all and sometimes you lose big. But is it a good tactic? It's great. With the right players it can make a lot of miracles. Bu it's not a Diablo and it's not cheating as some people has been saying.

Cheers

Nice to see the match engine still has a sense of humour! I've played 10 won 10 as City. Just played Hull, who are bottom and have zero wins from 10 games. I had 37 Shots on goal, they had 2 and I lost the game 1-0 (at Home!!) Madness :0)

I'm answering for Mr. Hough and I'm only ginving my opinion, but I think he feels the same. It is not a Diablo tactic. That doesn't exist anymore. You lose a few games, can't win 'em all and sometimes you lose big. But is it a good tactic? It's great. With the right players it can make a lot of miracles. Bu it's not a Diablo and it's not cheating as some people has been saying.

Cheers

Thanks but i ask de the version of the rotfleo.

here miranda some results you wanted

28jvc0m.jpg

like i said before...3-1 and 2-1 vs real and barça was totally unlucky :((( in the first one simao wrong a penalty and casillas have taked every shot i made...and vs barcelona they have made 2 goals in the last 5 minutes :///((

then i've stopped becose i had to go off from the pc ^_^ now i go ahead :D

What teamtalk are you guys using? Im usually going with "wish luck", but it doesnt really work all that well.. I cant seem to find something to say prematch. Happens way to often that i have to turn things around at half time after a sucky first half.

For anyone who is struggling with Team Talks... I started to use simple team talks which Zero Sea recommends. Went 29 games unbeaten with Chelsea :o. All morale is Superb/V. good in squad.

No need to look at players ratings. It just works.

As for tactic and chasing the lead. Hmm what team are u? What players do you have?

nothing is better than u trying each tactic kingjericho.

the best way imo is creating a save and save it at the start (lets put here a date, can be 17 july)

play like 10 games with one tactic, see the results and reload it (it will load in 17 july)

play another 10 games with other tactic, see the results and reload it

play another 10 games...

in MY opinion that's the best way to know if a tactic is good for your team or not.

ok ive tried to play good honest tactics that do not exploite the ME or AI and try to play good short quick passing and attractive football and it just aint having it. im sick and tired of domination and somehow the AI and ME finding ways to f*** me over. SO im going back this. F*** SI for F***ing this game up for people that dont want to exploit the ME and play a decent 4 4 f*** 2.

viva mr hough and hes ME beater!!!

ok ive tried to play good honest tactics that do not exploite the ME or AI and try to play good short quick passing and attractive football and it just aint having it. im sick and tired of domination and somehow the AI and ME finding ways to f*** me over. SO im going back this. F*** SI for F***ing this game up for people that dont want to exploit the ME and play a decent 4 4 f*** 2.

This tactic does not exploit the match engine at all it is just what hard work creates. If it were to exploit the me it woul dhave features like the corner cheat in!

nvo9vq.jpg

I would say not that great. I used GCS one and I was Grasshopper Zurich, beated Atheico Madrid 5-3...the team the other way round and result the same.

If you beat Real with this score, then I would agree more on that...

No saying it is bad, but this is kind of result that you will get by that quality of squad?! Don't you think so?!

i have noticed in regards to team talks that when you say not to get complacent at half time(when it is not the bottom or 2nd from bottom option, i.e if it is midway down) than you can not but win, i tried it in several games and won every single match although you come under heavy pressure from the opposition but 9 times out of 10 you will not concede and go on to score a couple more yourself, anyone else notice this?

just because you are bad at this game doesnt mean that everyone else is "cheating" the ME and that SI "****ed this game up".

*sigh*

try changing him to the right side or the middle and see how that works

He just seems to have started scoring on his own, he has 8 in 5 all of a sudden and I haven't tweaked anything including his position. What I don't understand is his morale has always been superb and even through his barren spell it never affected his confidence and his morale was always very good/superb.

I tried the 4-2-4 (4-2-2-2) version. First game: Arsenal 8 - 2 Tottenham :D

The game after that, i played 3-3 against West Brom :(

BUT, next game is Tottenham away.. and again we win 8 - 2 :D (this time with a converted version of the tactic, classic --> wizard)

I have just completed my first full season with the "10.3 Classic" tactic and the results were my best ever. I chose Southampton in League 1, starting with minus 10 points, and ending up winning the league (103 points) and scoring 120 goals in the league and conceeding 40. After a slightly bumpy start I did not lose thje last 30+ matches!

Now I plan to test the new version, posted on 26 March. So far it looks promising. I won my first match v Doncaster away with 7-1!!

Here you have the final league table:

Southampton-League1-2009-2010-Leagu.jpg

...and the player stats:

Southampton-League1-2009-2010-Stats.jpg

...and finally the transfers:

Southampton-League1-2009-2010-Trans.jpg

I can strongly recommend people to pick Southampton as their starting club. The club has a rich owner, no debt plus good facilities.

Mr. Hough your tactics is strongest! but in my everton (fm2010), im in 3rd place, because conceded many goals and not scores too much. But my tema is very good, im ot indurstand it...

My team:

Howard

Neville Yobo Distin Baines

Fellaini

Jadson Pienaar

Yakubu Milevskyi Welliton

And my question is... Mr. Hough, what is my really problem?

thanks

Yeah seriously. Corner bug kills all the fun imo. No need boasting about high scoring. And 158 goals with Madrid is really low. I know you can make 209 goals conceeding 15.

As I have done it. I have also seen it done by someone else. So you can shove this up your a**.