Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please people have patience, if Mr Hough releases it now and its not perfect then people will moan, im sure he will release it when he is good and ready, i am enjoying a game with fulham at the moment, using the original squad and a 4 loans, i am top of the epl, 1 point clear of chelski and a game in hand, oh thats with the 4123 joint, using modified team talks from earlier in this post..

Hmm after setting closing down to 12 on all players i started to concede ALOT.

Usually 1-2 goals each match, but atleast im scoring alot more than usally. But how do i prevent the concedeing madness?

I had this problem too in my game after making the tweaks. Ended up simply going back to the original closing down settings and everything went back to normal, the team started to play really well again. I suggest you try that.

wts the best pitch size for the tactic?

thx man

Read the original post. All the info is stated there.

Had a reasonably promising start to the season with Partick Thistle.

I've got a few decent youngsters in on loan to suit the shape of the formation.

Lost to some Championship teams in pre season but also managed to beat a couple. Seems ok.

I'm using the '4-1-2-3 Unbeaten Final Version'.

Got Dickov on a free to play as the central striker. Would you describe this guy as the Bergkamp/Baggio type of player? Creating chances for the other 2? Or is he the main striker, like Shearer or Drogba?

Buchanan is doing well playing as the left striker and my team are creating loads of chances. Lots of CCC's. Conceeding a few too, particularly when the opposition starts "to look for more options in the final third".

Any thoughts for tweaks etc for my first league game against Dundee away. Would you recommend sticking to this formation or going more defensive?

I have read this entire thread over the last week or so - my mind is melting with the amount of information and tactic versions and tweaks. I've only just bought FM 2010 and my brand new computer died and is now awaiting repair. So frustrated I can't play!

On reading this, I've found a great number of people who have contributed ideas to the thread, a number who asked good questions, a number who gave general helpful feedback and a sad few who seem to offer no value to anyone's lives.

So I just want to say thanks to Mr Hough and JP Woody (I've read about his ideas on FM Base too) who put a lot of work in to these tactics and even more so on the support afterwards! I appreciate your efforts in making life a bit easier for us all and for giving us good templates to try our own ideas on. And thanks to those who gave useful feedback, good suggestions and generally made this thread a good (if long!) one to read. It's exactly what a community forum thread should be.

I of course retain the right when I finally get the computer back and the game installed to return and call the tactics a crock of crap should I not win everything immediately... ;-)

Best wishes all and thanks.

Good news fellow FMers, The 4-1-2-1-2 tactic is coming along spendidly and me and JP are working superbly on trying to make it as good as possible for you.

updates will be coming later on today.

great to hear will they be a release later today aswell

Good news fellow FMers, The 4-1-2-1-2 tactic is coming along spendidly and me and JP are working superbly on trying to make it as good as possible for you.

updates will be coming later on today.

sorry for bother you again Mr Hough but did you have any time to test my 4-1-2-1-2 tactic (based of course to your fantastic tactics with some tweaks in defence mainly I won with Aek Athens the champion and the Europa League in my first season!!!!). Just awaiting your comments in case you or somenone else take a shot & try it....

thank you for your time and hope for a reply.....

sorry for bother you again Mr Hough but did you have any time to test my 4-1-2-1-2 tactic (based of course to your fantastic tactics with some tweaks in defence mainly I won with Aek Athens the champion and the Europa League in my first season!!!!). Just awaiting your comments in case you or somenone else take a shot & try it....

Winning with AEK is impressive in Europe. How many players did you sign?

It would seem like a good place to start to create a 41212.

@ MilanoBaros

41212 is usually DM-CM-CM-AM. So no wingers. But maybe Mr. Hough has a surprise in store!

I never got round to looking at it sorry, If it's good for you though keep it.

Winning with AEK is impressive in Europe. How many players did you sign?

It would seem like a good place to start to create a 41212.

@ MilanoBaros

41212 is usually DM-CM-CM-AM. So no wingers. But maybe Mr. Hough has a surprise in store!

When I return home i will put some screen shots as I won in the final 8-1 Athletic Bilbao !!!!

But in my first season I sold some players (Scocco , Georgeas,Rafic Djebbour, Arce(terminate his loan), Geraldo Alves,Daniel Maistorovic,Pantelis Kafes, Goustavo Maduca, Seidou Yahaya ) so as to buy the players I need :

My team was the following:

GK Saja

Dr Araujo

DL Tsavelas (1,5 m from Panionios)

DC Walter Garcia (Free agent)

DC Jajic

DM Razzoti (150k)

MLC Abelairas (180k from River Plate)

MRC Diaby (on Loan from Arsenal with option to buy 3m)

AMC Roger

FC Djalo (900k from Sporting lisbon)

FC Blanco

Substitutes

Gk Arabatjis & Lucac

Dr Koutroumanos

DL Karabelas

Dc Manolas

Dc Muniesa (from Barcelona)

DM Makos or Gentzoglou

Mrc Tachtsidis

Mlc Rikka

Amc Hersi or Leonardo

Fc Pavlis

Fc Nemeth

When I return home i will put some screen shots as I won in the final 8-1 Athletic Bilbao !!!!

But in my first season I sold some players (Scocco , Georgeas,Rafic Djebbour, Arce(terminate his loan), Geraldo Alves,Daniel Maistorovic,Pantelis Kafes, Goustavo Maduca, Seidou Yahaya ) so as to buy the players I need :

My team was the following:

GK Saja

Dr Araujo

DL Tsavelas (1,5 m from Panionios)

DC Walter Garcia (Free agent)

DC Jajic

DM Razzoti (150k)

MLC Abelairas (180k from River Plate)

MRC Diaby (on Loan from Arsenal with option to buy 3m)

AMC Roger

FC Djalo (900k from Sporting lisbon)

FC Blanco

Substitutes

Gk Arabatjis & Lucac

Dr Koutroumanos

DL Karabelas

Dc Manolas

Dc Muniesa (from Barcelona)

DM Makos or Gentzoglou

Mrc Tachtsidis

Mlc Rikka

Amc Hersi or Leonardo

Fc Pavlis

Fc Nemeth

Ela re Petro lol

Can you pm me this tactic re?

Wanna try it with Panathinaikos

This new tactic seems very good especially talking about defense. You score a lot but at the same time you don't get much goals. Great job Mr Hough.

Waiting for the release of this new tactic i will continue my game with the last one avaible that is working good anyway !!

The filter for goalkeepers is not available from the link in the OP. Could someone list me the attributes or upload the filter somewhere? I guess there is nothing special when talking about the GK, but I`d like to have a look :)

Aerial ability

Agility

Handling

One on ones

Reflexes.

Bear in mind that these might change with the imminent new tactic.

Those screenshots are incredible, Mr Hough. That tactic looks as if it will be the best yet. 51 goals scored and only 4 conceded, only 4! in 19 games with Everton is outstanding.

Well Done for making such a great tactic (credit to JP aswell.) I have been quiet on your threads recently but will be using your 41212 when you release it and will report back with results.

Who is banging in your goals Dave?

Tim Cahill has been on fire 13 goals in 21 games from the AMC position, my central midfielders have between 5-8 goals each. Saha has 9 in 15 Hanke has 8 in 16, Dissapointing though Vaughn has 1 in 13 and Yakubu 2 in 12.