Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

Great work Mr. Hough, i got a few questions though.

1) Are the left and right forwards supposed to pressure the opponent's fullback? Also, when attacking, are they the main outlet or do they just provide width?

2) You have done a great job with the whole tactic but I still think the fullbacks need some tweaking. They arent very effective in attack but very solid in defense. Do you have any suggestions for that?

3) Finally, are you using the corner cheat :p My top scorer so far is Cheillini so am wondering if that is normal lol.

I really really like this formation and tactic, but most of my games are really really tight and I win with a goal difference or end up tying. I think it has to do with the lack of width of this tactic so my guess would be either the fullback should be told to hug the touchline or the forwards be played as wingers. Thanks again Mr. Hough, and kudos for your great work.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the latest Mr.Hough & JP Woody tactic. Brilliant for a lot of people here.

could u give me the link for it m8?

Try reading the OP. All the tactics and other info is in there.

1) Are the left and right forwards supposed to pressure the opponent's fullback? Also, when attacking, are they the main outlet or do they just provide width?

2) You have done a great job with the whole tactic but I still think the fullbacks need some tweaking. They arent very effective in attack but very solid in defense. Do you have any suggestions for that?

3) Finally, are you using the corner cheat :p My top scorer so far is Cheillini so am wondering if that is normal lol.

I really really like this formation and tactic, but most of my games are really really tight and I win with a goal difference or end up tying. I think it has to do with the lack of width of this tactic so my guess would be either the fullback should be told to hug the touchline or the forwards be played as wingers. Thanks again Mr. Hough, and kudos for your great work.

1) Yes, they do both things, pressure the fullbacks (and center backs) as well as provide some width, however, the fullbacks are there also to provide width. Probably more so than the side strikers.

2) The fullbacks have always been a problem in these tactics, however, in order for them to be more effective in attack, they need to have good crossing, passing, decisions.

3) There's no corner cheat in these tactics, but one of the center backs does attack the far post, which in your case is Chiellini, I'm guessing. Some seasons you can get a good number of goals from corners and other seasons it's not as much. Plus it's in some way balances out the lack of direct free kick goals that lack in FM at the moment.

First, you need the right players and then those players need to gel and become used to the tactic, only then will you see the full potential of the tactic. The tactic does not use wingers on purpose, because wingers are not very effective in the current FM.

Try reading the OP. All the tactics and other info is in there.

1) Yes, they do both things, pressure the fullbacks (and center backs) as well as provide some width, however, the fullbacks are there also to provide width. Probably more so than the side strikers.

2) The fullbacks have always been a problem in these tactics, however, in order for them to be more effective in attack, they need to have good crossing, passing, decisions.

3) There's no corner cheat in these tactics, but one of the center backs does attack the far post, which in your case is Chiellini, I'm guessing. Some seasons you can get a good number of goals from corners and other seasons it's not as much. Plus it's in some way balances out the lack of direct free kick goals that lack in FM at the moment.

First, you need the right players and then those players need to gel and become used to the tactic, only then will you see the full potential of the tactic. The tactic does not use wingers on purpose, because wingers are not very effective in the current FM.

Thanks alot man, crystal clear.

Is their a 4-5-1 version?????

Yah, i second this.

I've stopped my At Madrid save, cos i was practically winning everything and dominating all opponents. Even my 2nd team have grown and developed.

I watched Germany play in the world cup and started a new save using Werder Bremen and their young attacking mid stars Mezut Ozil and Marko Marin to build a new team around.

Struggling to get a 4-2-3-1 (or 4-5-1) tactic to work, ala Team Germany at the World cup

Mr Hough, have u tried developing a 4-2-3-1 tactic?

i tried pulling the left and right strikers to the wide attacking mid positions and advancing 1 of the attacking central midfielders, but the tactic just didnt like the same

any advise?

Thanks for the compliment. To answer your Questions.

1. The right and Left strikers move out wide to find space mainly and because there closing down is high they will automaticly close down and preasure the fullbacks, This is a good thing though because if the fullback isn't composed then he could lose the ball and this can create a quick counter chance.

If you watch any premiership game from the past few years you will notice that the strikers tend to drift out wide receive the ball and come in from the wing. Henry was the master at this for arsenal. Now if you watch my tactics that is what the Left and Right strikers do but because the center is ocumpied by another striker they have a few more options like either staying wide and providing that width or moving inside to put the defender on the back foot.

2. I released a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic a few weeks ago which had been fantastic for me but one of the problems i had found and others did too was the strikers not scoring enough goals. This again is due to the fact that my strikers move out wide so much, I had been thinking what i could do to change this and had looked at passing tempo width but none really helped then i played chelsea in a match and noticed that they play the exact formation as the one i was trying to make. I look at this match in great detail and i noticed that chelseas fullbacks where so advanced up the pitch that the strikers strikers stayed central alot more.

So i looked into this and it was a massive massive improvment for my team and also makes the full-backs more attacking too just have to look into the defence for the midfielders so they provide cover when the fullbacks are advanced up the pitch.

3. I don't use the main cheat as such, I use a well known routine which is inswinging corners to the back post with your best header attacking the far post. It's a well known routine though but i make 3-4 of my players attack the front post so they are marked by the opposition and that genrally leaves either a 1-1 or 2-1 chance for my defender to score and with an inswinging corner the way the ball travels the advantage is with my defender to score.

If you have anymore Questions let me know.

Yah, i second this.

I've stopped my At Madrid save, cos i was practically winning everything and dominating all opponents. Even my 2nd team have grown and developed.

I watched Germany play in the world cup and started a new save using Werder Bremen and their young attacking mid stars Mezut Ozil and Marko Marin to build a new team around.

Struggling to get a 4-2-3-1 (or 4-5-1) tactic to work, ala Team Germany at the World cup

Mr Hough, have u tried developing a 4-2-3-1 tactic?

i tried pulling the left and right strikers to the wide attacking mid positions and advancing 1 of the attacking central midfielders, but the tactic just didnt like the same

any advise?

I'm currently working on a new and improved version of the 4-1-2-1-2 when that is finished i will have another bash at a winger tactic.

I have just finished my first season in Level 10 (using SuperBladesman superb "add on") and I have won the Eastern Counties League 1 with Saffron Walden Town by 20 points losing only 3 times in 36 games, scoring 72 goals and conceding 21. I have used the final classic version and it has been superb, bearing in mind the players are really poor. If you can get a player with attributes over 9 in the first column on player profile then you are really doing well.

So it really doesn't matter how low you go this excellent tactic works!!

Thanks again

I have just finished my first season in Level 10 (using SuperBladesman superb "add on") and I have won the Eastern Counties League 1 with Saffron Walden Town by 20 points losing only 3 times in 36 games, scoring 72 goals and conceding 21. I have used the final classic version and it has been superb, bearing in mind the players are really poor. If you can get a player with attributes over 9 in the first column on player profile then you are really doing well.

So it really doesn't matter how low you go this excellent tactic works!!

Thanks again

which version pal?

which version pal?

The one called Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 Unbeaten Final Version. (Arsenal, Oct 2009) with no changes or tweaks. Team talk "wish them luck" at start and "don't get careless/complacent" at half time if winning or "you can win this" if drawing or losing by one goal. If losing heavily then "I want to see more from you" (clearly I have not had to use the last one much!)

Thanks for the compliment. To answer your Questions.

1. The right and Left strikers move out wide to find space mainly and because there closing down is high they will automaticly close down and preasure the fullbacks, This is a good thing though because if the fullback isn't composed then he could lose the ball and this can create a quick counter chance.

If you watch any premiership game from the past few years you will notice that the strikers tend to drift out wide receive the ball and come in from the wing. Henry was the master at this for arsenal. Now if you watch my tactics that is what the Left and Right strikers do but because the center is ocumpied by another striker they have a few more options like either staying wide and providing that width or moving inside to put the defender on the back foot.

2. I released a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic a few weeks ago which had been fantastic for me but one of the problems i had found and others did too was the strikers not scoring enough goals. This again is due to the fact that my strikers move out wide so much, I had been thinking what i could do to change this and had looked at passing tempo width but none really helped then i played chelsea in a match and noticed that they play the exact formation as the one i was trying to make. I look at this match in great detail and i noticed that chelseas fullbacks where so advanced up the pitch that the strikers strikers stayed central alot more.

So i looked into this and it was a massive massive improvment for my team and also makes the full-backs more attacking too just have to look into the defence for the midfielders so they provide cover when the fullbacks are advanced up the pitch.

3. I don't use the main cheat as such, I use a well known routine which is inswinging corners to the back post with your best header attacking the far post. It's a well known routine though but i make 3-4 of my players attack the front post so they are marked by the opposition and that genrally leaves either a 1-1 or 2-1 chance for my defender to score and with an inswinging corner the way the ball travels the advantage is with my defender to score.

If you have anymore Questions let me know.

Thanks man!

I tried making the full backs more offensive like you suggested and it worked a treat! I am scoring plenty of goals and keeping possession. But like you said, I will need defensive cover from the midfielders so I will try playing around with those. I am eagerly awaiting your findings.

Edit: One more thing, would you suggest periodically changing the corner setup so to confuse AI? As in instead of aiming far post, I switch to near post with only one big guy attacking near? I feel the game figured out this and now my CB isnt scoring as much.

Thanks man!

I tried making the full backs more offensive like you suggested and it worked a treat! I am scoring plenty of goals and keeping possession. But like you said, I will need defensive cover from the midfielders so I will try playing around with those. I am eagerly awaiting your findings.

Edit: One more thing, would you suggest periodically changing the corner setup so to confuse AI? As in instead of aiming far post, I switch to near post with only one big guy attacking near? I feel the game figured out this and now my CB isnt scoring as much.

When looking at the defensive part of the team look at the DM he is key here you don't need to change the central defenders because they do there job perfectly well as it is. I increased the DM's closing down 2-3 notches because as you will find that even though the fullbacks will be attacking more they still do there defensive duties excellently so there's no need to massively change things around just a small increase it enough because if you make the DM or CM's more closing down you will find more often than not that the 3 players will just chase the ball and go for the same men. Having the DM and CM's closing slightly different means that they will close down players that come close to them which will keep them in position better and it much more solid of the entire team.

When i set up corners i would set up something like this.

Keeper - Default

Fullbacks - Stay Back

Right CD - Attack Far Post

Left CD - Challenge Keeper

DMC - Stay Back

Right MC - Lurk Outside Area

Left MC - Stay Back

AMC - Lurk Outside Area

Right ST - Attack Ball From Deep

Left ST Attack Near Post

Corners Aimed at Far Post

I look through my team and get Right Footed players taking left corners and Left footed players taking right sided corners.

That's how i have my corners set up in my Juventus Save with Chienni attacking the far post in the right sided CD slot and he does well there scoring on average 15 to 20 goals in a full 60 game season.

I notched up the DM closing down 3 steps, and just changed the role of the FB's to Attacking. I tried the best I could to interpret your advice.

Anyway, after two games, I beat Benfica away 6-1 and Manchester City away 2-1. Also the good part - one of my strikers scored a hat trick in the Benfica game, so it does seem to work.

I am managing AFC Telford in 2024/2025, and I am one of the world's top teams, still beating Manchester City away is not bad at all, and beating Benfica 6-1 is very good, even though I should win against them, but by 5 goals. :)

The one called Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 Unbeaten Final Version. (Arsenal, Oct 2009) with no changes or tweaks. Team talk "wish them luck" at start and "don't get careless/complacent" at half time if winning or "you can win this" if drawing or losing by one goal. If losing heavily then "I want to see more from you" (clearly I have not had to use the last one much!)

cheers man. also i like what you say for your team talks

I notched up the DM closing down 3 steps, and just changed the role of the FB's to Attacking. I tried the best I could to interpret your advice.

Anyway, after two games, I beat Benfica away 6-1 and Manchester City away 2-1. Also the good part - one of my strikers scored a hat trick in the Benfica game, so it does seem to work.

I am managing AFC Telford in 2024/2025, and I am one of the world's top teams, still beating Manchester City away is not bad at all, and beating Benfica 6-1 is very good, even though I should win against them, but by 5 goals. :)

what you need to do is move the DM's closing down UP 2-3 notches change the Fullbacks Run From Deep to Often, Thats some slight changes but effective ones there are others but i'll keep them to myself for the time being.

I have only tried this in this in the 4-1-2-1-2 formation not sure if it will work in any others though.

Mr Hough

Any chance you could post up some pictures of how you are getting on with the updated 4-1-2-1-2?

I cannot wait for you to release it, i'm thinking of starting a new game with Juventus aswel, so will have some fun ;)

Steve

Mr Hough

Any chance you could post up some pictures of how you are getting on with the updated 4-1-2-1-2?

I cannot wait for you to release it, i'm thinking of starting a new game with Juventus aswel, so will have some fun ;)

Steve

I'm doing a test with everton at the minute so i will after I've played a few more games because I'm only on my 3rd game of the season. I'm very happy with the fullbacks and i think people will be surprised because i have just scored a goal where i was on a counter 2-2 starting the half way line and with Mike Hanke (on loan) has the ball and begins dribbling out wide, Up comes Phil Neville running a head of play Hanke passes the ball Neville takes and touche crosses for Yakubu to head in.

In the old 4-1-2-1-2 hanke would have either ran towards the corner flag or stopped and passed the ball back to midfield and slowed the play.

With the new setup with width is there and it also stops the strikers going wide all the time, They still do though but I'm guessing that's to find space but if the fullback is occupied there then they stay in the center.

I'm doing a test with everton at the minute so i will after I've played a few more games because I'm only on my 3rd game of the season. I'm very happy with the fullbacks and i think people will be surprised because i have just scored a goal where i was on a counter 2-2 starting the half way line and with Mike Hanke (on loan) has the ball and begins dribbling out wide, Up comes Phil Neville running a head of play Hanke passes the ball Neville takes and touche crosses for Yakubu to head in.

In the old 4-1-2-1-2 hanke would have either ran towards the corner flag or stopped and passed the ball back to midfield and slowed the play.

With the new setup with width is there and it also stops the strikers going wide all the time, They still do though but I'm guessing that's to find space but if the fullback is occupied there then they stay in the center.

I love the sound of it mate, also I'm a big fan of attacking fullbacks, so again, I cannot wait for you to release this!

Goodluck with your testing, and looking forward to seeing some screenshots in the future.

Steve

I have had a play with the defence on my new 4-1-2-1-2 tactic and i restarted my Everton, I saved it just before the first premiership game against Liverpool at anfield of all places to start your season.

I beat them 2-0 very convincingly aswell with me having 16 shots and creating 2 CCC's compared to there 8 shots and 0 CCC's

Next up Genk in the Europa League another away trip too.

I beat them 7-0 Having 23 shots and creating 7 CCC's also having 67% of possession aswell, Genk had 1 shot all game and obviously had 33% possession.

It's starting to look good!

topic rised 39 page

please update your 1st message with all tactic links(like 4-5-1 etc etc and pls add other people tweaked tactics) cos we cant find some tactics in that topic(too pages)

thx for helps

ps:sorry for bad eng.

Firstly, thank you for this tactic!

I am a new player, with my last football manager game being CM03/04.

I took Kettering from BPS to 3 consecutive promotions before being offered Middlesbrough and got them promoted to Premiership, followed by mid table (11th) then a Euro spot (8th) and finally last season "League Champs!"

I have for the most part used Mr Hough and JP Woody 10.3 strategy 4-1-2-3 (edited) and have not changed it in any way at any point in time... until now

I have noticed teams this season are a lot stronger when facing me and I was mid table after 12 games. Morale is still nearly always superb (easy to manage), and 2-3 players are still often motivated going into the games but I am just not getting the results. So I stopped playing and reloaded back to the autosave at the start of the season as I wanted to find out what I was doing wrong.

I am trying to learn how to manipulate the MrHough and JP Woody tactic to get the best out of my team.

I have started using Counter (if the opposition has over 55% possession), Control (If I have over 55% possession and I am seeing too many long shots) and Defend (if I have a 1 goal lead in the last 10 mins against a decent team). The full out attack one (oversomething) and ramping up the tempo just seems to fail everytime so I have stopped experimenting with that for the moment. Also tweaking the Fullbacks into getting forward more against teams I should comfortably beat, and getting them to cross less as I dont have any forwards that can head the ball.

The thing is I am having mixed success. Sometimes it appears to work, other times, especially with counter and defend it appears to backfire. Control seems to stop my long shots and work the channels more but I often seem a bit vulnerable to counters. However I am unsure if I am seeing things I expect to see on the pitch and the match stats or judging the situation correctly so this leads me to my questions:

* With Mr Hough and JP Woody 10.3 strategy does changing the setting from its default of "attacking" to "control", "counter" and "defend" unbalance the strategy or are they even worth doing?

* Also has anybody else been having full back issues, very hit and miss with the unaltered tactic every season I have played?

* Does the AI eventually adapt (now into my 8th season using it)?

Many thanks!

Firstly, thank you for this tactic!

I am a new player, with my last football manager game being CM03/04.

I took Kettering from BPS to 3 consecutive promotions before being offered Middlesbrough and got them promoted to Premiership, followed by mid table (11th) then a Euro spot (8th) and finally last season "League Champs!"

I have for the most part used Mr Hough and JP Woody 10.3 strategy 4-1-2-3 (edited) and have not changed it in any way at any point in time... until now

I have noticed teams this season are a lot stronger when facing me and I was mid table after 12 games. Morale is still nearly always superb (easy to manage), and 2-3 players are still often motivated going into the games but I am just not getting the results. So I stopped playing and reloaded back to the autosave at the start of the season as I wanted to find out what I was doing wrong.

I am trying to learn how to manipulate the MrHough and JP Woody tactic to get the best out of my team.

I have started using Counter (if the opposition has over 55% possession), Control (If I have over 55% possession and I am seeing too many long shots) and Defend (if I have a 1 goal lead in the last 10 mins against a decent team). The full out attack one (oversomething) and ramping up the tempo just seems to fail everytime so I have stopped experimenting with that for the moment. Also tweaking the Fullbacks into getting forward more against teams I should comfortably beat, and getting them to cross less as I dont have any forwards that can head the ball.

The thing is I am having mixed success. Sometimes it appears to work, other times, especially with counter and defend it appears to backfire. Control seems to stop my long shots and work the channels more but I often seem a bit vulnerable to counters. However I am unsure if I am seeing things I expect to see on the pitch and the match stats or judging the situation correctly so this leads me to my questions:

* With Mr Hough and JP Woody 10.3 strategy does changing the setting from its default of "attacking" to "control", "counter" and "defend" unbalance the strategy or are they even worth doing?

* Also has anybody else been having full back issues, very hit and miss with the unaltered tactic every season I have played?

* Does the AI eventually adapt (now into my 8th season using it)?

Many thanks!

From what I understand the AI do not "figure out" your tactic, but as your reputation grows, teams see you as more of a threat and will probably start playing against you differently - more defensively, using counter attack strategies etc.

I started a new career as an unemployed manager and Ipswich Town hired me to secure a top half finish in the Championship. I improvised a lot in the first place and took the club from the 23rd position all the way up to 9th. After that, my first full season was a total success: please take a look at the results.

cocacolachampionship.th.jpg

Here I used the following combination throughout the season:

1) Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 Unbeaten Final Version tactic

2) Tug's Training 2010

3) Minimal pitch dimensions

4) Hand-picked players and staff

Now it is probably time to move on to bigger clubs if they sign me... :(

So, here is yet another proof that this tactic can be very successful in the Championship level. We we predicted to finish 8th but ended up champions! ;) Thanks!

Mr Hough

Have you managed to get your strikers to score more goals with the 4-1-2-1-2?

Steve

Yes i have got the strikers scoring more. Saha has 4 in 5 games Vaughn has 6 in 10 games yakubu has 1 in 4 games but he's been injured alot and Mike Hanke has yet to score in 2 games.

I am creating so many chances though if i had slightly better strikers i could have mullered the teams but because i'm testing i've restricted myself on who to buy.

What can be annoying about the new 4-1-2-1-2 version is that when i release it and you have games you will find that your players will have alot of 1-1 opportunies from through balls and it can be annoying when the players get in that positions because you just want him to blast the ball in the net but it almost looks like he is placeing his shot which the keeper can save.

I find myself saying to my monitor "go on blast it" but he don't lol.

What can be annoying about the new 4-1-2-1-2 version is that when i release it and you have games you will find that your players will have alot of 1-1 opportunies from through balls and it can be annoying when the players get in that positions because you just want him to blast the ball in the net but it almost looks like he is placeing his shot which the keeper can save.

I find myself saying to my monitor "go on blast it" but he don't lol.

haha it sound like Wednesday last season

This is by far the best tatic i have used, started my second Arsenal season and went undefeated in the first 15 games. Destroying most average teams by at least 4 goals and Fabregas is a demon at the MC position. Love it and makes for less stress when playing the game when i know i dont have to worry

This is by far the best tatic i have used, started my second Arsenal season and went undefeated in the first 15 games. Destroying most average teams by at least 4 goals and Fabregas is a demon at the MC position. Love it and makes for less stress when playing the game when i know i dont have to worry

Is that the 41212?

is your new tactic ready 2 be used m8 the 41212? would like to yous it m8?

I'm still testing with everton. When i release it i'll be making a new thread but i proberly won't be till a few days till i'm 100% happy with it.

Yesterday I was in the "meh" camp over this, started my third season looking for a change of tactic, thought I'd give this one a go starting from pre-season and the results were definitely underwhelming. once the season started I was hammered by Spurs and Hull and scraped through the first few games against teams I hope to be beating comfortably, conceding a lot of goals and generally wondering if I should just go back to the old 4-4-2 that had stood me in reasonable stead up until now. About 10 games into the season something "clicked" and I'm now on an 18 game unbeaten streak, played 25, won 23, scored 66, conceded 13.

Two things, as a relative noob to FM2010 (but old hand of the series generally) I'd suggest is give the tactic time to bed in with an established first 11 changed around as little as possible to begin with and definitely use the filters on your own team and when searching new players. You can get away with exceptions, Kyrgiakos partners Otimendi in defence for me as he scores a bucket load of headed goals from corners (8 goals in 21 appearences this year but done the same consistently for 3 seasons).

My first choice front line at the moment is Torres and Dzeko in the "wide" striker positions and Maxi Rodriguez in the middle. I'm a little surprised that it's the forward rather than the out and out strikers that, for me at least, scores the majority of goals (though all are in double figures).

And if you want my tip for a monster Left back (despite being primarily a DC) have a look at Salvatore Bocchetti, he isn't cheap by season2/3 but he's been awesome.

Mr Hough, I take any criticism I nearly wrote back, and sorry for doubting you ;)

Yesterday I was in the "meh" camp over this, started my third season looking for a change of tactic, thought I'd give this one a go starting from pre-season and the results were definitely underwhelming. once the season started I was hammered by Spurs and Hull and scraped through the first few games against teams I hope to be beating comfortably, conceding a lot of goals and generally wondering if I should just go back to the old 4-4-2 that had stood me in reasonable stead up until now. About 10 games into the season something "clicked" and I'm now on an 18 game unbeaten streak, played 25, won 23, scored 66, conceded 13.

Two things, as a relative noob to FM2010 (but old hand of the series generally) I'd suggest is give the tactic time to bed in with an established first 11 changed around as little as possible to begin with and definitely use the filters on your own team and when searching new players. You can get away with exceptions, Kyrgiakos partners Otimendi in defence for me as he scores a bucket load of headed goals from corners (8 goals in 21 appearences this year but done the same consistently for 3 seasons).

My first choice front line at the moment is Torres and Dzeko in the "wide" striker positions and Maxi Rodriguez in the middle. I'm a little surprised that it's the forward rather than the out and out strikers that, for me at least, scores the majority of goals (though all are in double figures).

And if you want my tip for a monster Left back (despite being primarily a DC) have a look at Salvatore Bocchetti, he isn't cheap by season2/3 but he's been awesome.

Mr Hough, I take any criticism I nearly wrote back, and sorry for doubting you ;)

No worries i'm glad it turned out well in the end.

Mr Hough

I have noticed that while using your first 4-1-2-1-2, that the DMC player never really gets high ratings, even when he has done nothing wrong in the game. Is this a match engine thing, or are you working to get the DMC involved more in the updated 4-1-2-1-2?

Steve

Mr Hough

I have noticed that while using your first 4-1-2-1-2, that the DMC player never really gets high ratings, even when he has done nothing wrong in the game. Is this a match engine thing, or are you working to get the DMC involved more in the updated 4-1-2-1-2?

Steve

I didn't notice any problems with the DM to be honest, In my tester Fellini who i have mainly played in the DM role has an average rating of 7.46 from 26 games not bad.

I'm also 4 points clear and have 2 games in hand aswell my 2 main strikers saha and vaughan have both been scoring very regularly aswell which is a massive bonus.

I didn't notice any problems with the DM to be honest, In my tester Fellini who i have mainly played in the DM role has an average rating of 7.46 from 26 games not bad.

I'm also 4 points clear and have 2 games in hand aswell my 2 main strikers saha and vaughan have both been scoring very regularly aswell which is a massive bonus.

Excellent news :)

Seems like your on your way to winning the Premiership, can't wait to try this with my Dinamo Kiev team and start a new game with Juve aswel. Will you be posting up any more screenshots of how your strikers are doing? Also what testing will you be doing when you have finished with Everton?

Steve

Mr Hough

Steve

I think one of the main problems when the DMC gets low ratings is when he doesn't have very good jumping ability. That's what I've noticed over several careers. If you take two DMCs, one being world class but low jumping ability and the other being just a good player but having good jumping, the latter one will get overall higher ratings. In Fellani's case, he is both, a world class player with excellent jumping ability. So Mr. Hough really has the best of both worlds which explains the ratings he's getting.

27 straight wins, and 45 games unbeaten with your 4-1-2-1-2 tactic, using the tweaks you suggested earlier Mr Hough.

Also the Strikers are scoring lots (I think the best one has 27 goals in 33 games or something like that), but so is the AMC and the MC's as well. Not as much as the Strikers, but still it is nice to see. I notice that Long Shots is a very nice ability to have, especially for the MC's and AMC, would you agree?

27 straight wins, and 45 games unbeaten with your 4-1-2-1-2 tactic, using the tweaks you suggested earlier Mr Hough.

Also the Strikers are scoring lots (I think the best one has 27 goals in 33 games or something like that), but so is the AMC and the MC's as well. Not as much as the Strikers, but still it is nice to see. I notice that Long Shots is a very nice ability to have, especially for the MC's and AMC, would you agree?

Could you list the changes made? I am trying to make it work on FML, but the strikers are really not scoring any goals.

Excellent news :)

Seems like your on your way to winning the Premiership, can't wait to try this with my Dinamo Kiev team and start a new game with Juve aswel. Will you be posting up any more screenshots of how your strikers are doing? Also what testing will you be doing when you have finished with Everton?

Steve

I'm doing well will everton it could have been better but with better players if i'd have signed a few more it proberly would have. I'm gonna test with another team before i release it proberly fulham or someone like that.

Yes i would completly agree with the long shots because if you notice sometimes when in good positions players seem to place the ball so i think players with good powerful shots would be perfect.

I'm glad your having success.