Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

The player attributtes are common sense. Example, What do you need for a central defender. Heading Pace Positioning Tackling Jumping, What do you need for a Fullback, Basicaly the same as the Central defenders but more stamina work rate team work possibly crossing.

If you look at almost every thread that has tactic 90% of the player attributtes are the same, Mine aren't any differant.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm testing the winger tactic with Athletico Madrid and the tactic is a million times better than the one i released in almost every way.

I'm top after 15 games won 12 lost 3 but i haven't lost for ages i have scored the most in the league and conceded the 2nd least goals, Aguero is scoring for Fun 29 goals in 28 games

I have to go to work now but i'll either put screens up when i come in or tomorrow after more games.

Every time I post and not say. I run out of adjectives for Mr. Hough. No major signings have managed to win the league without any complications in addition to score 100 goals. Besides being a semifinalist in uefa and cup. Thanks again for this great tactic. In 2011 the football manager, you will create a tactical.

tabla13.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just finished Season 1 with Werder Bremen, ended up winning the Treble, League, Europa Cup and German Cup.

i;ve been using the Mr Hough and Woody version, with the Def Line pulled back to mid way because i have huge German DCs (haha typical rite)

1 thing to share is that i started this save to try to modify Mr Hough's tactic to include wingers (Ozil and Marin).

But i could never get them to play well outwide. Surprise surprise, i reverted to the 4-1-2-3 narrow tactic and placed wingers on the Left and Right striker slots with Swap positions and WOW!

the tactic is setup so that the strikers get into good positions, played through on goal, so with decent finishing and composure, goals are guranteed.

Even with wingers on the striker slots, we were still effective. with swapping positions, u could end up with players on their strong flank (ie. left foot on left ST slot) or on Cut in flank (ie. left foot on right ST slot). on Strong flank, winger instinct is to drift wide, taking defenders with them and freeing space for STs and CMs. On Cut in flank, become like Inside forward, start wider, cut in, dribble and strike.

another thing to share, is that goals come from everywhere. My top scorer was Pizarro playing ST centre role with 25 goals in all competitions. that figure is inflated because he takes all my penalties also. Goals from open field about 18. All kinds of goals, turn and 30 yard screamers, Headed goals from crosses (no joke), poacher efforts running through on goal (his pace is 10). His backup was Almeldia wtih 14 goals. but the breakthrough is the 3rd place ST, Sandro Wagner (who?) 22 yrs old, Target Man like stats but finished season with 10 goals. Wagner played mostly in early cup games or in Euro qualifying mostly as Sub. but i was forced to rotate him with Pizarro towards the last part of the season when Almeldia was out for 5 wks. And boy did he deliver! he scored 4 goals (3 Headed goals and 1 Poacher effort) in final 5 games of the season, including laying off 2 goals in the German cup final win over Bayern Munich (his passing is 8). The scorer of his 2 assists was Ozil playing on the Left ST. Ozil has incredible mental stats, and excellent dribbling, first touch but poor finishing. So what happens is this. Both goals were the same. Wagner dropped deep with back to goal. Held up ball, Ozil made a run behind defence, Wagner played a hopeful pass into space, Ozil run through and finish. Watching the replay, the pass was actually not accurate, meaning it wasnt in Ozil's path but just passed behind the defence. The magic is that this 3 ST tactic overloads the defence and any pass behind with a player onside, should lead to a CCC.

All my wingers i used in the striker roles scored at least 5-8 goals a season. I rotate 6 players here, so that is a good result.

CMs also scored around 3-5 goals each, i rotate 7 players here.

Mr Hough, i'm looking forward to trying out ur Winger Tactic, so i can play more like Werder Bremen in real life. Allthough they did sell Ozil! hahahahha

I wont be starting a save with Real MAdrid though, no challenge to me. hahaa

I'm testing the winger tactic with Athletico Madrid and the tactic is a million times better than the one i released in almost every way.

I'm top after 15 games won 12 lost 3 but i haven't lost for ages i have scored the most in the league and conceded the 2nd least goals, Aguero is scoring for Fun 29 goals in 28 games

I have to go to work now but i'll either put screens up when i come in or tomorrow after more games.

At Madrid is 1 of my fav. teams to play FM with. i've been using them along with Everton since FM 04. i get lots of joy bringing At Madrid to the top and ousting the Huge clubs like Barca and Real.

i hope ur enjoying this challenge in ur save with the Winger Tactic. Simao and Reyes must be tearing defences apart. Forlan is eternal, still scoring screamers way into his 30s. I had a lot of success using Adriano partnering Forlan, with Aguero playing from midfield too.

As for Everton, i love being the best team in Liverpool and England. I like the whole WP issues in England, so u really have to use club youth rather than scout Brazil for regens.

my Fm09 save, i built my team around youngsters James Vaugh, Jack Rodwell and Jose Baxter. Signed talented youngsters from the Championship, like Joe Mattock too.

At Madrid is 1 of my fav. teams to play FM with. i've been using them along with Everton since FM 04. i get lots of joy bringing At Madrid to the top and ousting the Huge clubs like Barca and Real.

i hope ur enjoying this challenge in ur save with the Winger Tactic. Simao and Reyes must be tearing defences apart. Forlan is eternal, still scoring screamers way into his 30s. I had a lot of success using Adriano partnering Forlan, with Aguero playing from midfield too.

As for Everton, i love being the best team in Liverpool and England. I like the whole WP issues in England, so u really have to use club youth rather than scout Brazil for regens.

my Fm09 save, i built my team around youngsters James Vaugh, Jack Rodwell and Jose Baxter. Signed talented youngsters from the Championship, like Joe Mattock too.

I'm really surprised at the Squad Depth of At Madrid, There have really good young players

yes, thats true... some amazing regens 'sprouted' out of their youth system when i was playing my last save.

how's it going with ur winger tactic?

Brilliantly, top of the league after 19 games i have stopped for the moment though and i'm starting a test with Tottenham now.

2nd least conceded with Athletico Madrid who always have critics about their defence is a great achievement. Not to mention outscoring Madrid and Barca in the league too, although I always thought the potential in the squad to do that was always there, credit to you for finally fulfilling it with a tactic which looks hot stuff.

I've never managed Athletico on FM before, is their defence as dodgy on this as it is often pointed out in real life? I often get them in champions league qualifiers and usually score quite a few but concede loads too against them, but that could be down to the tactic the AI use with At.Madrid.

Brilliantly, top of the league after 19 games i have stopped for the moment though and i'm starting a test with Tottenham now.

Mr Hough when are you thinking of realeasing it? as I have stopped my current save as I felt the tactic I was using was pretty unrealible and I am in need of tactic!

Brilliantly, top of the league after 19 games i have stopped for the moment though and I'm starting a test with Tottenham now.

Personally i would love to get a winger tactic to work, and if anyone can succeed then i am sure you can Mr Hough. When do you think it will be ready?

2nd least conceded with Athletico Madrid who always have critics about their defence is a great achievement. Not to mention outscoring Madrid and Barca in the league too, although I always thought the potential in the squad to do that was always there, credit to you for finally fulfilling it with a tactic which looks hot stuff.

I've never managed Athletico on FM before, is their defence as dodgy on this as it is often pointed out in real life? I often get them in champions league qualifiers and usually score quite a few but concede loads too against them, but that could be down to the tactic the AI use with At.Madrid.

The squad has brilliant depth, One thing it's incredibly young and that can tend to be dangerous with the experience factor. I think the defence can be improved especially at right but there are a few good left backs and central defenders in the squad

I am not sure when the tactic will be released yet as i'm still testing it. Going well with spurs though after 6 games i have won 5 and drawn 1 which was against chelsea away so thats a decent result.

I will post screens later of both my Tottenham and Athletico Saves.

I am not sure when the tactic will be released yet as i'm still testing it. Going well with spurs though after 6 games i have won 5 and drawn 1 which was against chelsea away so thats a decent result.

I will post screens later of both my Tottenham and Athletico Saves.

:(:thdn: Dissapoiting news... haha Well certainly no rush. Just to clear up my mind...

---------ST----ST---------

AML------------------AMR

--------------------------

--------DMC--DMC-------

DL-----DC-----DC-----DR

-----------GK------------

Correct?

:(:thdn: Dissapoiting news... haha Well certainly no rush. Just to clear up my mind...

---------ST----ST---------

AML------------------AMR

--------------------------

--------DMC--DMC-------

DL-----DC-----DC-----DR

-----------GK------------

Correct?

Thats correct bud

Ah thanks for clearing that up for me. I only went by what I've heard in the media in real life, but this is a game. Looking forward to the tactic, keep up the good work Hough, we love you!

One of the attractions for me to test with athletico wazs that they have players in the positions that i require with the attibuttes i think i will need to make this tactic work to it's potential

I've had some amazing results with your tactics, gone 2 seasons in a row unbeaten in the league. Although I was helped a little when a sugardaddy took over at the end of the 1st season letting me buy whoever I wanted.

Personally I've has the most success with 4-1-2-3 Beta Wizard tactics, they were working so well I didn't change them.

invincible1x.jpg

invincible2hm.jpg

invincible3.jpg

Thanks for the best FM tactics I've ever used.

Some screens of my latest tactic which is a 4-2-2-2 formation

I'm gonna show a few screens of how i have performed in the league, My Squad, Fixtures so far and The tactic it self.

Tottenham Screens.

League.

TottenhamLeagueAfter10Games.jpg

Tottenham Squad.

TottenhamSquad.jpg

Fixtures So Far.

TottenhamFixtures.jpg

The Winger Tactic.

TacticFinal.jpg

As you can see from the screens that my team has dominated the league even against good teams like Chelsea Everton and Man CIty.

More updates coming soon

Some screens of my latest tactic which is a 4-2-2-2 formation

I'm gonna show a few screens of how i have performed in the league, My Squad, Fixtures so far and The tactic it self.

Tottenham Screens.

League.

TottenhamLeagueAfter10Games.jpg

Tottenham Squad.

TottenhamSquad.jpg

Fixtures So Far.

TottenhamFixtures.jpg

The Winger Tactic.

TacticFinal.jpg

As you can see from the screens that my team has dominated the league even against good teams like Chelsea Everton and Man CIty.

More updates coming soon

Mr Hough, where did u get your team background pic from?

Looks great Mr Hough!!!

My only concern is if I were to manage my favorite team chelsea with this tactic, then where would Lampard go? I know I would probably have to change tactic :(

erm...... You could possibly drag a striker back into the AMC position might need slight adjustments though but still should work.

mr. hough,

do you have your wingers as cut inside or playing normal?

and are their mentality high or just middle, since they need to play deeper, so that your dmc has support.

and could you give me some information about your team width and tempo?

thx in advance and when are you going to upload the tactic?

maybe you could bring on a beta version, so that we could test it with maybe some lower teams.

have a nice day and gl

Mr Hough, where did u get your team background pic from?
I've had some amazing results with your tactics, gone 2 seasons in a row unbeaten in the league. Although I was helped a little when a sugardaddy took over at the end of the 1st season letting me buy whoever I wanted.

Personally I've has the most success with 4-1-2-3 Beta Wizard tactics, they were working so well I didn't change them.

invincible1x.jpg

invincible2hm.jpg

invincible3.jpg

Thanks for the best FM tactics I've ever used.

tactic link pls...

Ehhm Mr hough. Didnt you say you drew against chelsea away?

5 matches winning and 1 drawing you said. In the pictures youve won 10 straight. Why is that? ;P

My game crashed because i holiday between matches and it crash dumped, It has happened a few times not sure why.

This tactic is incredible, I have scored 4 or more goals in 10 of my games so far, I have now played 15 games in the premiership, won 13 drawn 1 and lost 1.

I have scored 49 goals in the league alone, Conceded 8.

I haven't signed anyone either just the original 10.3 patch Squad.

Hopefully i'll release it soon, More than likely after i have finished the season.