Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

Testing with new version that you just posted up....started with birmingham just played my 1st league game at home vs wolves 2-0...dominated possesion 63 to 37%...the only chances they created was from distance 99% of there shots were long range.....looking good so far mate update soon

i went to put my game on holliday for just 1 game for league cup and forgot about it lol and just went on and im 10th after 33 games so i cant really tell you much about my season ,but 1oth is pretty good for a team that should be bottom 3....so im starting again now

Thanks Rooney08, I don't like testing in holiday mode as you can't get a refection of the season but 10th is good with birmingham.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New tactic after 10 games is played 10 and won 10. All pretty comfortable with Liverpool in my second season. A noticeably big performance boost with the new tactic over the original beta wizard and much better defensively. The team started out very shakily but took about 45mins to settle down with the tactic, which was nice. :thup:

4-0 vs West brom (A)

3-0 vs Rangers (champs league) (A)

4-0 Burnley (H)

4-0 Fullham (H)

4-1 Sunderland (A)

2-1 Everton (A) Toughest game yet but understandable as It was an away derby game. We deserved to win in the end.

4-0 Cardiff (A) Pretty much the reserve team played.

1-0 Chelsea (H) (League cup semi) Lucky to win with the reserve squad.

4-0 Bristol city (H)

5-0 Blackburn (H)

So far so excellent. Not the toughest run of games in the world but pretty much total domination through out each game with hardly any chances for the opposition and plenty for me. Opposition are restricted to long shots a lot of the time.

I'll post again when I have finished the season. Be able to test the tactic better against tougher opposition.

Whats the difference between the Beta and the Classic?

The classic tactic is better refined because i could play with the advanced sliders more. There isn't much difference though.

I have posted my new tactic which is better defence and attacking which can be found here.

http://www.filefront.com/15882883/Mr-Hough-10.3-V2-Wizard-Best-Version-Middlesbrough-Jan-2010.tac/

Does anyone understand what i mean lol,,,its frustarting cus i cant put it into words

The button to switch between basic/advanced is only available in tactics using the wizard, i.e. the new tactic function in FM10. It's not available in classic as that doesn't have player roles.

The classic tactic is better refined because i could play with the advanced sliders more. There isn't much difference though.

I have posted my new tactic which is better defence and attacking which can be found here.

http://www.filefront.com/15882883/Mr-Hough-10.3-V2-Wizard-Best-Version-Middlesbrough-Jan-2010.tac/

What´s the OI,shouts,pitch size and the player who sore the goals on corner?

Thanks

What´s the OI,shouts,pitch size and the player who sore the goals on corner?

Thanks

at the end of his opening post...

''My version 2 of the Beta Wizard I drill as before no shouts and i don't use OI's but if you wanna use them then you can. Try and sign players that have the attributes i have posted.''

Would anyone mind recommending the best tactic on the thread, whether it be the original or a tweaked? as I'm really not in the mood to plug away at this thread reading all the comments... :p

Thanks.

Corkey I have had alot success with the classic one. On the other hand people are getting consistent results with the Refined Wizard Tactic.

Just to give you an indication of the success the class tactic has brought me: I won the premier league with an unchanged West Ham side with three games left :D.

Update - I took over at charlton in october and they were 15th. I've now won promotion to the championship on the last day of the season!!!

cocacolaleague1.png

W26 D6 L4

F - 90 A - 34 In all comps

Now it's just a case of re-jigging my squad and getting ready for the championship where i will use the new tactic for the whole season. I will keep you informed.

Corkey I have had alot success with the classic one. On the other hand people are getting consistent results with the Refined Wizard Tactic.

Just to give you an indication of the success the class tactic has brought me: I won the premier league with an unchanged West Ham side with three games left :D.

Hmmm, sounds like this thread is really moving then! :D

I noticed a 4-1-2-1-2 tweak earlier on in the thread... How does this tactic fair?

getting funny results with the new one...

Holland:

5-5 away vs Ireland

0-1 away lost vs Iceland....yes iceland! And I am Holland!

Birmingam:

0-0 home draw with New caslte

2-0 away win vs Barca, yes, 2-0 away win at Nou camp!!!

Holland:

5-5 away vs Ireland

Birmingam:

Which one is this Vitoco77?

i still feel that my V2 could be better in attack, I think that because i've been trying to make it better defence i've taken abit away from the attack.

I'm making a V3 that hopefully will have a great balance between defence and attack.

i still feel that my V2 could be better in attack, I think that because i've been trying to make it better defence i've taken abit away from the attack.

I'm making a V3 that hopefully will have a great balance between defence and attack.

Can you put the last version with the corner cheat?

With classic, I set my Advanced Forwards to cut inside and never try though balls. They are scoring alot more now :D (Neymar and Rodriguez (similar player to neymar)). Could be just down to the players I'm using though.

This is a better defence tactic of my 10.3 wizard it's called version 2

http://www.filefront.com/15882883/Mr%20Hough%2010.3%20V2%20Wizard%20Best%20Version%20%28Middlesbrough%2C%20Jan%202010%29.tac

No shouts and i haven't been using OI's either

I'll update properly tomorrow

Enjoy

My striker, Diego Tardelli, when one on one with the keepers now runs to the corner? He used to slot them in the back of the net :(

New tactic after 10 games is played 10 and won 10. All pretty comfortable with Liverpool in my second season. A noticeably big performance boost with the new tactic over the original beta wizard and much better defensively. The team started out very shakily but took about 45mins to settle down with the tactic, which was nice. :thup:

4-0 vs West brom (A)

3-0 vs Rangers (champs league) (A)

4-0 Burnley (H)

4-0 Fullham (H)

4-1 Sunderland (A)

2-1 Everton (A) Toughest game yet but understandable as It was an away derby game. We deserved to win in the end.

4-0 Cardiff (A) Pretty much the reserve team played.

1-0 Chelsea (H) (League cup semi) Lucky to win with the reserve squad.

4-0 Bristol city (H)

5-0 Blackburn (H)

So far so excellent. Not the toughest run of games in the world but pretty much total domination through out each game with hardly any chances for the opposition and plenty for me. Opposition are restricted to long shots a lot of the time.

I'll post again when I have finished the season. Be able to test the tactic better against tougher opposition.

In the next 10 games I have won 1-0 six times, I also beat blackburn 3-1 and newcastle 2-0. I lost to chelsea in the league cup semi final with a bunch of kids and reserve team players, we deserved to win and only lost it on penalties.

Not sure if the low goal scoring is the formation or the fact I lost cardozo and torres to long term injuries right after the 5-0 win at blackburn. Really struggling to get dzeko on some consistant form, any suggestions?

How are other people doing with the new tactic?

Hey Mr Hough

I'm just debating given the classic version of this a go in my BSP game.

Just a quick question: Do you just base who to sign on attributes or scout reports? For example, if I find a DC with all the attributes you list as being important at say, 8 (which would be reasonable for the division), would you just sign him, even if the scouts didn't think he was great?

Cheers

saab693

mr hough you my friend are the man

i got the worcester job in the blue square south and 16 games in i had a record of 2 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses

now with your 10.3 version 2 tactic in my first 12 games i won 10 and drew 2 ( so undefeated with your tactic)

thanks a million m8 will let you know how i got on once the season is over

In the next 10 games I have won 1-0 six times, I also beat blackburn 3-1 and newcastle 2-0. I lost to chelsea in the league cup semi final with a bunch of kids and reserve team players, we deserved to win and only lost it on penalties.

Not sure if the low goal scoring is the formation or the fact I lost cardozo and torres to long term injuries right after the 5-0 win at blackburn. Really struggling to get dzeko on some consistant form, any suggestions?

How are other people doing with the new tactic?

Just started using it with Everton - played 4, won 4, scored 10, conceded 4! (Including a home derby match against Liverpool and an away game at Arsenal). Interestingly, I haven't had the settling in period with the new tactic that others have experienced - my team just started playing well immediately - perhaps it was due to the fact that we were already 8 games in to the EPL season and were up near the top of the table so morale and team cohesion are very high. The toughest game was away at Arsenal. Arsenal dominated possession (55%), and chances, but in the end couldn't finish. I did concede 2 goals against them though - both coming from wide play. I think that is the biggest weakness defensively - the fullbacks are left very exposed! The other issue I have is with the DMC, who is acting basically as a 3rd DC when not in possession, so doesn't cover the D-line as well as I would like. I'm going to experiment with pushing him out a bit more and see if it tightens things up a bit.

I'm playing a front 3 of Cahill (left), Yak/Saha (middle), Donovan/Vaughan (right) and they've scored 6 of the goals from open play. The other goals have come from 1 penalty, 1 direct free kick (Baines) and 2 headers form corners (Fellaini attacking the far post).

The biggest revelation to me has come from the play of my 2 central midfielders. Even when I play Osman and Pienaar together (hardly the most physical presences in the centre of the park) they are creating some wonderful football. All in all, a very nice tactic that creates some lovely attacking football! :)

Holland:

5-5 away vs Ireland

Birmingam:

Why have you put New castle??????

Let someone help me, because I'm losing strength and reason on this game ...

I use this tactic is paramount had addressed the media at 14 positions in the Russian league currently holds a 3 position mainly through meetings at home, where you destroy enemy without any major problems but as the match comes away my team does not exist! in addition, most clubs in Russia has a long pitch what's even worse effect on the tactics and my team.

Please, any tips and speeches on how you play away or something like resize or not?

th_Capture_001-1.jpg

As you can see my 1st season the premier league has started off superbly!! I am the only remaining team unbeaten and i sit in 2nd place. Beat Bolton 5-1, Liverpool 3-2, Hull 2-1, Arsenal 3-0 and have won my last 2 games 3-1 against Man City and Everton both away from home.

th_Capture_002.jpg

I improved my squad using the filter i created, sold most players who only had 10 for all the attributes needed and got in players with 12 for all. Signed Diaby & Vela from Arsenal who were both transfer listed, payed £3.1m for Diaby and £3.2m for Vela. Also got Darron Gibson who was released from Man Utd and signed Thierry Henry was was available on a free and is a good backup striker.

All in all i am very happy with this tactic and hope my season continues to go well. I am using the BETA tactic.

th_Capture_001-2.jpg

Well i finished the season off with a 7th placed finish which in my first season in the Premier league i was very happy with, once again pretty much like the first season i really struggled in the last 10 games of the season and this is where allot of my loses came from. I also won the League Cup which means i am looking forward to a season in Europe. This season i have got rid of some fringe players to try and build a stronger squad. I have got in Drogba on a free and also Gignac on a free, both were without clubs, Drogba will be used as a squad player whilst Gignac goes into the first team in place of Walters. Also got in Padoin as a 3rd choice midfielder and Nelson Oliveira as a backup striker. I have replaced Helder Rosario with Joao Pereira. Apart from that its basically the same team as last year.

I have now changed from the BETA to V2 for the new season and will let you know how i get on. I have only played two games which were against LASK in the Qualifying round for the EURO Cup and i beat them 3-1 and 3-0.

Okay, 4th season now with West Ham. Last season I managed the treble missing out on the Champs League in a 2-1 defeat against Real Madrid in the final. I noticed teams like Barcelona, Inter, Real Madrid etc. learn the tactic quickly and really attack hard against it (class one btw). My team gives away possession against teams that close-down hard and have pace wingers or central midfielders (Arsenal and Liverpool are quite irritating as their wing backs have pace >16). Going to try the new tactic now (wizard v2) with West Ham and England. I have a World Class West Ham team this time round and should I have no problems winning the treble again. It's that elusive Champs League I want and if Wizard v2 can get me that it will have done its job :p

PS: Team for this season - Consigli, Papapastathopoulos, Marcano, William, Cuellar, Veloso, Motta, Sahin, Cardozo, Neymar, Rodrigues

Another season ends and he hoped that winning the Champions League with Genoa, but he could be. Maybe we played our worst game of the season in the final against Leverkusen and we won 5-2, after winning the champions the Manchester City and Olympique Lyon almost without problems. However, league hit and I went 60 games without losing.

tabla8.png

Mr. Hough the version 2 is better than the 1?