Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

Guys, I don't mean to be a pest but can somebody tell me why there is a poacher on the beta wizard tactic but no reference to it by the OP.

Thanks.

If you like on tactics and the poacher position, In the botton right hand corner it'll show your players attributtes and the key ones for the poacher position will be highlighted!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like on tactics and the poacher position, In the botton right hand corner it'll show your players attributtes and the key ones for the poacher position will be highlighted!

The start of that doesn't make sense.

So the poacher is supposed to be there. That's all I wanted to know :thup:

Thanks.

Have you tried having two advanced forwards?

Hull. First season. Wizard beta tactic (I hate classic ones). It's March and I'm currently 9th, which is an awesome overachievement. Results against big 5 so far:

Man Utd: 3:3 Home, 0:4 Away

Arsenal: 3:4 Away, no Home game yet

Chelsea: 1:1 Home, 0:0 Away

Liverpool: 1:2 Home, no Away game yet

Man City: 1:0 Home, no Away game yet

Mind you, that's with first season Hull and no transfers. Except for the away game against MU I'm quite pleased. If you can fix the defence without gimping offence, this tactic is gonna be kickass, especially since it doesn't need much fixing in my opinion (I scored 40, conceded 43, and I'm damn Hull!:p)

Well, it's not diablo, and playing against a much better team will be a huge struggle. Like it should. For example, my 0:0 with Chelsea away was pure luck, I had 2 shots, they had 24 ;) but only 2 CCCs!

amazing tactic, could even be a diablo?!!

dag and redbridge in the championship, should have been relegated...

lost my first 7 games, since using this tactic not lost a single game including beating prem teams in FA Cup

best tactic ever...

using beta wizard

Mr Hough

I have to say i have had ups and downs with both classic and new 10.3 for Celtic, but then i am in a relatively poor league but i think a massive well done needs to go out to you here.

An excellent tactic that seems to work for a load of users and to fit the time in to help others certainly deserves a round of appluase.

Keep up the good work this certainly makes the game more enjoyable

The beta is excellent going forwards but is not so great defensively, as was said on the OP. I'm going to have a fiddle around with it and see what I can come up with. I'll keep you posted.

Has anybody come up with any improvements on the defensive aspect for the beta?

I patched the game so thought i would give this tactic a go and i love it! I am Ipswich in 2011 and so far so good, i currently sit top of the league with 18 wins from 20 games scored 54 and only conceded 12. I only kept about 7 or 8 of the current squad and brought in the rest. I set up filters going by the recommendations on the tactic screen where it highlights the attributes needed for each position and all my players have at least 10 for all needed. I will add my filters to this post incase anyone wants to use it. I am on an amazing run of 15 straight wins which i have never achieved in this copy of the game! And in those 15 games i have kept 10 clean sheets. The three forwards have 34 goals between them but my leading goalscorer is my Defender!! With 11 goals lol

I leave the teamtalks and OI to my assistant manager and i do not use any shouts.

This is a link to my players filters, basically i do not buy anyone who has less than 10 in all needed attributes and anyone in my squad with less than 10 i have sold. This is Championship level so i would probably up that to 12 for Premiership and lower if in lower leagues.

http://cci_zipster.webs.com/Player%20Search%2010.3.pft

Capture_005.jpg

Here is a picture of my 15 league games won on the trot. I went out of the cup on penaltys to Fulham after being 2-0 up and then down to 9 men! They scored 2 late on and then beat me on penaltys. Doncaster don't like me either lol scored 5 goals in both matches against them.

Anyway the tactic has been superb so and i will report back at the end of the season with how it finished off.

Well the season is over and i have won the Championship with 111 points, scored 104 and conceded just 36 goals! Remarkable defence but up by scoring plenty. I did have a sticky patch around January when i was hit by injuries! I have 7 players out injured and they were all my strikers!! I had to play some of my U18 strikers because all my reserves were out on loan but they did a job and i would of been better off but i think my players decided to break for the end of the season a tad early and i lost three of my last five games! My three main strikers scored 67 goals between them and my central defender ended up with 13 goals.

Capture_001.jpg

This tactic is just insane. I just reached the League cup final in my first season with Championship side Nothingham Forest(!). I managed to beat Premier League sides Bolton and Everton fairly easy but had a tough match in the semi final versus Chelsea. Lost the first leg with 3-1, kinda gave up, but won the second leg 3-1, then beat them on penalties 8-7. Liverpool waits in the final. I'll post some screenies after i finish the season.

This tactic is just insane. I just reached the League cup final in my first season with Championship side Nothingham Forest(!). I managed to beat Premier League sides Bolton and Everton fairly easy but had a tough match in the semi final versus Chelsea. Lost the first leg with 3-1, kinda gave up, but won the second leg 3-1, then beat them on penalties 8-7. Liverpool waits in the final. I'll post some screenies after i finish the season.

what tactic you useing?