Talented Belgian Youngsters

KyleBFC

As there is a thread for English and Spanish youngsters i felt there should be one on Belgian ones, as IMO they have some of the best up and coming youngtsers out there. Feel free to voice your favourite Belgian youngsters, your opinions on them and how they have performed for you. I'll start you off with a few i know.

Romelu Lukaku (who does'nt know of this guy :D)

Mats Rits

Eden Hazard

Maxime Lestienne

Thibaut Courtois

Dedryck Boyata

Mehdi Carcela

Axel Witsel

Steven Defour

Florent Cuvelier

Brice Ntambwe

Just because i have mentioned a player, does not mean you cannot post about him, E.g a screenie of how you have improved him, how well he has performed for you, how much you paid for them.

Crack on :D

He does look a good prospect and quite cheap aswell, but he as well as a few of the belgium talents seems to have bad physicals :( thats the only downside for some of them, like rits and lestienne. Thanks again for the screenie.

Mehdi Carcela is a great prospect, he's at the national team now too.

other great Belgian prospects:

Vadis Odjidja

Toby Alderweireld

Kenny Steppe

Thomas Kaminski

Yassine El Ghanassy

Kevin De Bruyne

Grégory Lazitch

Zigui Badibanga

Radja Nainggolan

I have only ever started one save in Belgium, and that was with Liege.. Got bored after around 5 league games. Damn my attention span to this game outside of England!

Someone(forgot who, might've been Tyoldinho) had a brilliant tactic to holding players. It is your choice to transfer in or out players, as long as the chairman does not get involved. Right?

Well a chairman would only accept a brillaint offer, right? Set the transfer price to 0 for Lukaku and the AI won't bid big for him, thus the chairman won't get involved as no reasonable offer would be acceptable. Then it is only your job to reject all the offers coming in for Lukaku.

Anyway I think this thread has convinced me that Anderlecht is the right team to play as. I am just going to install 10.3 now and start it off. (I had no clue it was save-game compatable, I would've installed it a long time ago)

PS. I will do my best to make sure Axel Witsel has a miserable career though. :D

Found this article about Belgium and their youngsters and being dark horse's for 2014 world cup

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/gabriele_marcotti/article7061728.ece

thanks for that.. interesting read.

ive thought for a few years now that the likes of belgium and switzerland will start rising up the ranks.. the talent of the youth they are producing are frankly brilliant right now

Well after all it is just 11 players on a field right? If a group of clubs with great youth and training systems can produce a couple of good players, than logically the nation should have those good batch of players to choose from.

Problem with Poland though is we have crap youth systems and our Training is primitive. :p Our clubs are finally investing though, so hopefully now we will start producing quality. (some may say we already are with Janota, Jonczyk and Janczyk. (Also lol that they all start with J. :p)

..and by some say... you mean YOU say...

last i heard robert lewandowski was going to be the new torres and janczyk the new michael owen

Quality for world class standards? No. Quality for Polish standards? Yes.

Did you hear the "NEW" Torres or the "POLISH" Torres? The second might be more likely. BTW I never liked Robert, I think he is overrated.

Janczyk is doing great in Belgium, he is currently among the top goalscorers. He is also only 22, still time to become good good.

PS. This thread is about Belgium so let's keep it that way.

good point.... quite like robert though btw.. seems to have a bit of class about him..

but yes.. belgium...

i do wonder how they will integrate all these midfield talents into one team..

hazard, fellaini, witsel, defour, miralles, dembele, vertonghen etc...

might have to take control of belgium for a world cup in game and see how i can do.

is mats rits good irl btw?

anyway.. dont think ive ever been so off topic..

4-5-1 than,

----------------- ST ---------------------

------------------------------------------

ML/AML---------------------------MR/AMR

-------------MC--------MC---------------

------------------DM---------------------

DL-----------DC---------DC------------DR

------------------GK---------------------

Like that?

Bailly

VDB Buyten Vermaelen Pocognoli

Vertonghen

Fellaini  Defour

Miralles            Hazard

Lukaku

.... looks like a damn strong team for me.. irl AND in game

What about Witsel. One of the best young midfielders around right now imo, and I don't just mean in Belgium or in game.

Someone(forgot who, might've been Tyoldinho) had a brilliant tactic to holding players.

Ahem? ;)

this whole witsel thing was unfortunate , yes... but it should mare his whole career.... he's got the talent and one tackle shouldnt change that..

although I would always pick defour over him in game and irl... theres only room for witsel on the bench for me..

Archived