The Huddersfield Town Thread FM10

jsdceltic

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reckon We'll go out of the FA Cup in the 3rd round and make the final of the JPT. Lost 2-1 to bottom of the league stockport :(:mad:

haha. I had no such trouble on the demo. I played beautiful football with Joe Garner on loan and he Smashed 12 goals in his first 6 games I think or something like that. It included 2 hat tricks as well.

Started a save with MetalGuitarists' update. Got promoted the first season thanks to some loans. Even with expectations set at promotion, all I got was 80k in transfer funds and 30k a week extra in wages. What type of players should I be targeting that would sign while still in the Championship and be useful when I do get to the PL? Anyone know how much you get when you do get to the promised land? I know Birmingham get 20M to spend but they have a semi-tycoon behind them.

Started a save with MetalGuitarists' update. Got promoted the first season thanks to some loans. Even with expectations set at promotion, all I got was 80k in transfer funds and 30k a week extra in wages. What type of players should I be targeting that would sign while still in the Championship and be useful when I do get to the PL? Anyone know how much you get when you do get to the promised land? I know Birmingham get 20M to spend but they have a semi-tycoon behind them.

Look at loans again mate. They should help you get up. If you get to the prem. The transfer budget taht you may get will probs be between £5m and £25m and the wages could be between £150k and £300k.

That's what is making it so hard, to be honest mate. I'm currently first in the Championship, after 14 games played, by 3 points. The team are playing well with Fahey usually dominating the midfield and a tactic of which I actually created myself (I'm a bit crap at FM so never bothered). I just won't comment at all and see if they offer me the job for now.

That's what is making it so hard, to be honest mate. I'm currently first in the Championship, after 14 games played, by 3 points. The team are playing well with Fahey usually dominating the midfield and a tactic of which I actually created myself (I'm a bit crap at FM so never bothered). I just won't comment at all and see if they offer me the job for now.

That goes either way. It depends how your board see it.

I'm not sure why Berrett is amazing at scoring long shots because his long shot stat is only 11, yet he always seems to pop up with long goals.

Berrett is an amazing player. When i was scunthorpe he did amazing and moved to leverkusen. That was AI training though at Huddersfield. However with the right training he can become a great player.

Season 2013/14 over and weve got European football almost with the elite:

1z166aq.png

This man is responsible:

5nt83a.png

Squad:

2eoxkyd.png

Transfers In:

Jack Wilshere - 5 M

Danny Welbeck - 5.5 M

Lee Stevens - 4 M

Transfers Out:

Peter Clarke - Free

James Spencer - Free

Harris Spencer - Free

Jake Jervis - Free

James Berrett - 1 M

Anthony Pilkington - 2 M

Tom Clarke - 1 M

Robbie Brady - 2 M

Lee Novak - Loan

Well I secured back-to-back promotions after winning the playoff final 1-0 against a near unchanged Fulham side that got relegated from the Prem. :D

Nice one mate :thup:

---------------------------------

Exciting times on my game, just agreed the free transfer of Romelu Lukaku on a key player, 40 k p/w contract. He looks fookin fantastic aswell:

x38fly.png

Him and Welbeck upfront will be unstopable!

Well, I'm struggling badly in the Prem despite spending just over £20m on the squad (Bought Fuller, Ridgewell, a new set of full backs and Etuhu from Fulham). I tweaked the tactic a bit which has helped recently but with injuries the lack of depth in the squad is being highlighted. I'm hoping I can avoid relegation and bring in some new back-up talent to compensate.

League table:

englishpremierdivisiont.png

Even though I've just left Huddersfield I'll still pop in Ballin ;)

:thup:

------------------------------------

Completed another season the other day:

2woc3kh.png

msn49w.png

League Cup was poor again knocked out in the 4th round. Made some headway in the FA Cup reaching the 6th round. Crashed out of Europe in the first knockout round to Panathanaikos (in my defence it was snowin in Greece when they beat me 3-0).

Transfers In

Ricardo Martinez - 12 M - R

Stefan Harvey - Free - Best free goalie i have ever seen, how Villa let him go i will never know! - R

Transfers Out

Lee Novak - 1 M

Ciaran Clark -1 M

Ross Jenkins - 3 M

Micheal Collins - 3 M

Marton Fulop - 2 M

Keith Treacy - 3 M

Archived