The Huddersfield Town Thread FM10

jsdceltic

Just completed the first season and I won the league :). I also won the JPT by beating Norwich 3-0. I got to the third round of the FA Cup as well and the third round of the League Cup. I sold one player in January and that was my back up keeper Louis Crayton. I got £30k for him.

Every player was key to us getting promoted. He are the main goalscorers:

Michael Mifsud: 39(13), 23 goals

Nathan Tyson: 46(4), 32 goals

Jordan Rhodes: 46(5), 33 goals

Lee Novak: 45(9), 21 goals

They are appearances and goals in all comps.

I have some big decisions to make on transfers. I may need a new back up keeper as I dont think Eastwood is good enough. I have a youngster who is worse than Eastwood but hes good for 3rd choice.

Players im getting rid of:

Theo Robinson

Lionel Ainsworth

Andy Butler

Phil Jevons

Jim Goodwin

Ian Craney

Dean Heffernan(maybe)

Neil Trotman(Loan)

Nathan Eccleston(Loan)

Danny Drinkwater(Loan)

Rodrigo Possebon(Loan, although I want to bring him back on loan).

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havent played my Huddersfield save much due to them ****ing me off and being back at work, but im up early early with my beautiful lil girl this morning so gonna squeeze a few games in.

Things arent going to well this year anyway, i sit 11th in the League in November having played 15, won 5, drawn 5 and lost 5, looking good to qualify from my Champs League group though, just one more game to play!

Well things have certainly picked up for me and my Terriers, played 6 games since last posting winning all 6 scoring 12 and conceeding 0

EPL - Chelsea 0-1 Huddersfield

CL - Huddersfield 2-0 Hoffenheim

EPL - Spurs 0-1 Huddersfield

EPL - Huddersfield 3-0 Middlesbrough

EPL - Birmingham 0-1 Huddersfield

FA Cup - Huddersfield 4-0 MK Dons

So weve moved up to 8th in the League and qualified 2nd in my CL group, the bad news if i have the current European Champions Real Madrid in the 1st knockout round lol!

Welbeck just won Striker of The Year for the 3rd year in a row!

Another season bites the dust!

Transfers In

James Jones - 2.5 M (January - Pearce replacement)

Transfers Out

Jordan Rhodes - 6.5 M

Brett Kramer - 800 k Compo

Krystian Pearce - 6.25 M (January)

2yoefef.png

Dissapointed to be back in the Europa League!

5k37uf.png

Done poorly in both domestic cups and reached the Qyarter Finals of the Champs League after beating Madrid, Barca and an offisde goal (which the FA stayed silent over) proved to be too much.

I think ill post up some pics of my players soon!

Transfers In

Jonjo Shelvey - 5.5 M

David Cooke - 2.5 M

Ashley Reeve - 1.5 M

Transfers Out

Micheal Potts - 4.5 M

Chris Basham - 3 M

Lee Peltier - Free

Joe Skarz - 2 M

John Gilbert - 9.5 M - Jan - Chairman went over my head and sold Gilbert, an academy player who was lookin fantastic this year with 10 goals and 5 assists in 11 games very dissapointed!

EPL

2iay3bk.png

A 1-1 draw with Everton handed Chelsea the title, so close!

League Cup and FA Cup

Surprise surprise we only reached the 4th round of the League Cup yet again! Got to the 6th round of the FA Cup and lost to Liverpool.

Europa League

3012eqa.png

Wahey!!

Squad and Stats

2ups7ie.png

The World Cup 2018 and is currently taking place and 11 of my players are in the England Squad! Im hoping i will get the job after, ive been after it for years!

So 2011/2012 season

I got promoted finishing 2nd. Here are my transfers. Disappointed to have had to sell Jordan Rhodes but he wanted to leave. I managed to sign Salvatore Bruno(The link is the thread on him I have created who was a great replacement).

2012/2013 season

Heres the league table. Here are my transfers and here

2013/2014

Here are my transfers

i have a question for you Huddersfield players...

i've recently started a Southampton save and have had a bid accepted for Jordan Rhodes for the sum of £775k

is he worth that money? i now know he will probably not want to join yet but its more a future enquiry for January

i have a question for you Huddersfield players...

i've recently started a Southampton save and have had a bid accepted for Jordan Rhodes for the sum of £775k

is he worth that money? i now know he will probably not want to join yet but its more a future enquiry for January

Yes. In my game Ive tried him as a CF-Attack and it didnt work so I moved him to poacher on a created training schedule and he was good scored 46 goals in 75 appearances before he said he felt he needed a new challenge. I sold him to some french team for £5.25m. Its on this page somewhere.

Archived