FM 10 - Gonzalo Higuain

rolo

Just a friendly reminder;

All player threads opened need to have screenshots in the OP :thup:

A perfect screenshot for this thread would be of Higuain's profile where you can see the statistics at the bottom, but any screenshot of him would be good.

He was amazing on FM09 for me, but Madrid rarely play him on FM10 under AI control, but I can never buy him either as he doesn't want to leave. Event though he isn't playing.

There we go.

Cheers buddy :)

Looks like he is doing the business in Europe!

Slighty off-topic.. Do you have a massive monitor by any chance?

Always seems to score for the AI, I wish he was still transfer listed some times like he was last year. Probably even a little under rated in the game, considering he's probably the best striker in Spain this year. He's been a little overshadowed by Messi's exploits though and seems to get barely any press.

He doesn't really improve that much other than fine tuning here and there. Using the right training, you could probably tweak him a bit more, I would be tempted to raise his PA a little actually.

Usually I don't care much for Madrid at all, but I love his attitude IRL. I don't recall him ever saying anything when Madrid bought all of those attackers last summer, plus he always has a smile on his face. His personality in the game is definitely reflective of this, so he'd make a good tutor too.

He's been scoring regularly for me at madrid. Last season I got 24 out of 30 from him in all competitions (which I thought was good considering I rotate him with benezima and Lukaku). I play him as an advanced forward on attack, with Kaka playing just off him.

• 1 month later...

Ive just bought this guy for 17m at 30 years old for my Tottenham side...

He shot blanks for the first 2 games and then got 4 goals in the 3rd game vs leeds :p

Hopefully he does well in my team ..

higu.png

Di Maria is on fire since this guy joined ..

Deep lying forward but im tempted to try ADV Fwd Att ..

he does improve a bit in game. probably like 6-8pts spread randomly. though his stats seems low with respect to his performance but i guess its the kind of stats FM10 game engine favor again. just like how how FM09 favor quick and strong ST that scores like crazy even with 10 composure/finishing. another example of scoring is Darren Bent with his super average stats...

• 4 weeks later...
he scores for fun under AI on my saves too. anyone managed to get the best out of him when managing him? which is his best role?

in my third season (2012 or 2013) i played him as a lone striker in RM as a complete forward with a support role. he went onto get the golden boot and assisted CR and Kaká countless times too.,

Archived