Harry Kane

Guti

I tough this guy was a regen, but then I found him in 3 different saves lol HE starts in tottenham's U18 squad. Anyone else has used this guy?

Age 16, still at TH's U-18 team

harrykane16a.jpg

Age 22. After a lot of training and tutoring and Im currently Spains manager and I might call him to the spain squad (He has been in spain for 6 years and has never been called to England's senior squad) hahaha

harrykane.jpg

I just hope I can raise his determination a bit more :)

What do you guys think?

Hi Guti,

may i know which training that u use to him? If u are using your own.. may i have a screenshot of the training?

He looks so amazing...

I make my own scheadules, I dont like to buy all the already stablished players everytime I start a new game, My goal is to find a bunch or 16-17 year old kids and develop them.

I have found that they develop better when you change the schedule over the years, in my schedules I do this:

16-18 years old = focus on physical stats

18-21 years old = focus on technical stats

21 years and older = work on set pieces

And tutoring is obviously an important part in the develop of young strikers, If you dont have good tutors in your team you can try to sign rivaldo or litmanem just for tutoring, they go to almost any team for just 300-500k lol

stu18.jpg

Thanks Guti,

Yeah u right... i have also try to find kids for development like u have done like Amine/Sani Emmanuel/etc... but my problem is to develop the player... Now i tried to understand the training things...

One more question... is this apply to other position?

"16-18 years old = focus on physical stats

18-21 years old = focus on technical stats

21 years and older = work on set pieces "

anyway thanks a lot Guti.... :-)

yeah, it does apply for other positions. You just have to adjust the schedule depending on the position and on the areas that your player needs more work. (Sorry for my english :p)

Harry looks like he has a good future, he's our academy skipper and has sat on a few benches this season. Redknapp and the coaches rate him. He looks a bit poor in my latest Spurs save but I'm putting everything into his training and development.

He looks good, pity Danny rose isnt as good in this years version :(

He scores one wonder goal, and you want his PA boosted, absolutely shocking :rolleyes:

McG knows none of that ;) he is just speaking rubbish. He saw that goal and wanted instantly for him to be -9! Like I bet a lot of people did.

I admit, that you edgar probably would know a lot more than I would.

I recall him just being at Leeds and not playing, never played any games (at all) and shone like Delph did.

I am not sure, so don't quote me on this, but didn't he have a fairly unimpressive spell at Watford as well?

So unless your following u21 football or reserve football, then you would be none the wiser of Rose's talent.

EDIT: Better get back on topic lads. :thup: Sorry everyone.

Yep, I've had this guy in my current York City save.

All my scouts said he was a great prospect so signed him after he was released from Spurs I think it was.

His stats never seemed to improve for about 3 years, even though he was being tutored, played the odd game here and there and was loaned out and got regular games so checked his CA/PA on FMRTE and it was something like 80/177.

Released him at age of 22 and is now playing in the Conference somewhere.

McG knows none of that ;) he is just speaking rubbish. He saw that goal and wanted instantly for him to be -9! Like I bet a lot of people did.

I admit, that you edgar probably would know a lot more than I would.

I recall him just being at Leeds and not playing, never played any games (at all) and shone like Delph did.

I am not sure, so don't quote me on this, but didn't he have a fairly unimpressive spell at Watford as well?

So unless your following u21 football or reserve football, then you would be none the wiser of Rose's talent.

EDIT: Better get back on topic lads. :thup: Sorry everyone.

your right Ty, I would know better!!

He was average at Watford, but did ok at Peterborough and last year I saw him in a couple of reserve and academy games, he definitely has talent, watch this space.

On topic, I'm encouraged by Guti's training of him because having checked those starting stats are quite similar to mine. :thup:

danny rose is a top prospect tbh.... he'll grow into the role well and will be a first team player for many years to come..

ive seen him play over a dozen times and he's certainly not rated how i would like him to be in game.. i wouldnt be suprised if in later years we will be praising rose and saying he was a much better player then delph tbh.... im allowed to say this.. im a leeds fan :p

as for kane... he's certainly a prospect... and with bostock (who seems to have been around for years tbh) will certainly go onto good things imo

kane + lukaku are destroying the league for me :) It also helps that bojan, thiago, jonathan dos santos and assulin grew up with him so they became friends (favourites) and they are playing awesome together :)

I signed Kane for my all english united save. He scored a few freak wonder goals when i needed them in the first season but now he's at qpr for a season long loan. Just a shame they're lumping in him the reserves instead of the first team. Hopefully his CA goes up a bit so i can loan him to a lower-team to get better use.

With Shelvey, Carrick, Lennon, Ash young and Rodwell making up my midfield and Rooney/welbeck in attack, i can't see harry gettin some first team unless he improves lol

• 4 weeks later...

harrykane.jpg

I had not heard of him until I took over as England manager, he looks great on my game I want to sign him for Real Madrid but Man City are obviously rich as hell and he would cost a bomb.

Kane is easily playable in the first season, and starts looking like a Prem player in the second!

Thats why I love him! :thup:

Kane is easily playable in the first season, and starts looking like a Prem player in the second!

Thats why I love him! :thup:

Really? I might get Rooney to tutor him then, I just brought him in for about £3.2m iirc. Could be the next big star for United!

AcidBurn: Kane looks like a monster!! You say he's AI trained? Wow!

It's all Man City's doing they signed him in the first season for £1.4 million then gave him a few games here and there loaned him to Crystal Palace. Since then he has got better and better.

It's all Man City's doing they signed him in the first season for £1.4 million then gave him a few games here and there loaned him to Crystal Palace. Since then he has got better and better.

Any idea what season they loaned him out? Season 3 or something? And were Palace in the Championship at the time?

Cheers.

-TV-

He went on loan in 2011-12 came back and then only played 5 games with 2 sub appearances scored 3 goals and averaged a 7.64, next season he only played 2 games. Then in 2014-15 he played 29 games scored 20 and averaged 7.8, hasn't looked back since.

He went on loan in 2011-12 came back and then only played 5 games with 2 sub appearances scored 3 goals and averaged a 7.64, next season he only played 2 games. Then in 2014-15 he played 29 games scored 20 and averaged 7.8, hasn't looked back since.

Thanks for the info :thup:

Couldn't help but notice that in those training schedual screen shots, Kane is unhappy with the high work load. Does that actually have any bearing on his morale?

No it doesn't, his morale was really high :p He is always unhappy with the schedule when the month is starting and by the end of the month when his stats are going up he is not unhappy anymore.

• 3 months later...

@jovetic: havent seen this thread in a while, sorry but I make my own schedules and they are not online, I think they wouldnt be easy to use because I change them every 2-3 months :S

Archived