FM10: César Azpilicueta

Priim3ra

18CsarAzpilicueta.png

Second time that I tested him this time by taking him to the world cup and getting an average rating of 7.50 signed him for Real Madrid in my other save, which doesn't load anymore :( Anyways, he forced Ramos out of my starting XI as a Right-Back had to use Ramos as a Centre-Back in both my Real Madrid save and this one.

Unfortunately polska, you are wrong... there isn't a thread on him. :thup:

It is good to have a guide for players, wether they are known or not, to see how to play them. Suppose it is rather easy with this fella though, being a fullback :p

Your wrong, there has to be. He is like the most used young FB in the game. There has to be one somewhere, or else I am shocked. :p

Anyway, he is my summer target for Athletic Club, Osasuna are in March with 1 point, they are sure relegation targets. Right now they want 30M for him, but I think that will drop down to 8 or so M instead which is afordable by me.

Your wrong, there has to be. He is like the most used young FB in the game. There has to be one somewhere, or else I am shocked. :p

Ha, the one in the links thread goes back to this one and I had a quick search and the only other ones I could find was about FM09! :p

Great player either way, shame about his one footedness though :thdn:

Haven't signed him on FM10, is he a fixed PA player?

Egzon, there is already a thraed on him, and like I said to you already, he isn't exactly unknown or underused. Best RB prospect in the game.

There is a thread about him? :eek: Searched, and couldn't find it..:o

EDIT: Searched once again and couldn't find it.

Ha, the one in the links thread goes back to this one and I had a quick search and the only other ones I could find was about FM09! :p

Great player either way, shame about his one footedness though :thdn:

Haven't signed him on FM10, is he a fixed PA player?

He is

-9, I am pretty certein.

He is

-9, I am pretty certein.

He isn't that, I know for a fact he isn't. He was on FM09.

I thought he had a fixed 'Good EPL player' type PA, like what Robbie said.

I was going to make a thread for him the other day, but couldn't be bothered, lol. Bough him for £20.5m and so far (only 3 premier league games) I have been disapppointed, but he's got plenty of time to settle in.

Bought for £6m ish at the start of the second season. Always worth following how well Osasuna do first season, as they're big candidates to go down and they always offer him out on the cheap if they do.

Also worth training his set pieces a bit to try and get his long throws up, then training him to do bullet throws. Great to watch if nothing else :)

Bought for £6m ish at the start of the second season. Always worth following how well Osasuna do first season, as they're big candidates to go down and they always offer him out on the cheap if they do.

Also worth training his set pieces a bit to try and get his long throws up, then training him to do bullet throws. Great to watch if nothing else :)

Yah, I am in March, and Osasuna just got their first point of the season with 2-2 draw with Racing Santader! :D

And yes, I made a fool of myself.

Yeah, you can get him for cheap as Osasuna mostly goes down so people should really keep an eye on that..;)

Yah, I am in March, and Osasuna just got their first point of the season with 2-2 draw with Racing Santander! :D.

:eek: That's awful!! There's no reason why they should be that bad.

Sad that he is always gonna play 2nd fiddle to ramos at RB for spain

Could always push Ramos inside to squeeze him in (admittedly pushing out Albiol/Pique though). Really though you can't tell what the future will hold, any player can have a massive peak or trough in form.

Could always push Ramos inside to squeeze him in (admittedly pushing out Albiol/Pique though). Really though you can't tell what the future will hold, any player can have a massive peak or trough in form.

I'm just saying in terms of FM. In all of my saves I rarely sees him start for Spain, and iirc there was some where he never had a senior cap even at the age of 23/24

Archived