Group E - Japan V Cameroon, BBC1, 3pm

bomma

Worse than the North Korean manager and his inability to read the rules regarding goalkeepers?

Harsh, the amount of times I've got mixed up on FM and played a half with my GK at left-back and the left-back in goal :mad: Nobody seemed to notice then. It's all the media I tell you!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, I think the Cameroon - Holland one will be a great game.

Depends, if they loose today and we win against Japan, it could be a meaning less game, but that is future talk ofc :D

Le Guen is a *****. Took Alex Song, Emana and Karmeni out the team and shoved Eto'o out wide midfield, Its almost deliberate sabotage, no wonder the side look lost. Worst manager in this World Cup by a long, long way.

Yeah, totally agree with this. Cameroon hadn't won in 7 games before the world cup, why's he even still manager?

Yeah, totally agree with this. Cameroon hadn't won in 7 games before the world cup, why's he even still manager?

The german guy before him had the team in crisis after their nations cup final defeat. Guen took over and qualified them for the World Cup but the results have been just as bad.

Archived