[Update] MiniSE 1.3 *Search Feature Include*

amster

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonaldo7:

when i tick fw for forward and c for centre does it say 0 players found.

The tool is very basic, complicated to use with no instructions and very time consuming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After pressing the S button to load up search, you need to click on Load again before you can submit a search.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Amsters blog :

08/12:

My computer is broken since the beginning of the week =(

Either the motherboard or the graphic card or both are dead. For the moment i don't know because everything is recent and i have no other piece to test. I sent the mobo to MSI and i am waiting. I am using an old laptop and i won't be able to work on Mini until some time. =(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shaoxuan:

the save list is not working properly...after saving i load the list in game and it don shows me the players icon_frown.gif

btw it works when starting a new game but its not able to save regen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it works for me!

Hello Amster and congratulations of making this simple program.

I know this is very likely too much to ask, especially since I'm probably the only person asking this. Refer to this topic: http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=2101905...382067863#9382067863

Basically, I like the quick access to see player's CA a lot. Problem is, I don't want to see PA... I'm not programmer, but how hard would it be to make some small module that only shows player's CA? That's it, no search functions, PA or anything...just to see CA, which I found incredibly useful to keep track on player development and declining development. Or just perhaps add an option on miniscout where PA is hidden? icon_wink.gif

I know it's probably too much to ask since I haven't seen any similar requests and I completely understand if it's not possible, but I'm pretty certain there would be some other people too who wouldn't want to spoil themselves seeing potential, but to keep eye on player development.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by towerofpower:

Hello Amster and congratulations of making this simple program.

I know this is very likely too much to ask, especially since I'm probably the only person asking this. Refer to this topic: http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=2101905...382067863#9382067863

Basically, I like the quick access to see player's CA a lot. Problem is, I don't want to see PA... I'm not programmer, but how hard would it be to make some small module that only shows player's CA? That's it, no search functions, PA or anything...just to see CA, which I found incredibly useful to keep track on player development and declining development. Or just perhaps add an option on miniscout where PA is hidden? icon_wink.gif

I know it's probably too much to ask since I haven't seen any similar requests and I completely understand if it's not possible, but I'm pretty certain there would be some other people too who wouldn't want to spoil themselves seeing potential, but to keep eye on player development. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh and when I said "simple program", I meant it in nothing but good way...by that I meant it's very easy and simple to use which is only a good thing. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoGauchos:

If this is a requests thread, I'd really like to see a function where you can see the whole squad's CA and PA on one large screen, much like Genie's Scout. That would make yours perfect! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like a large coffee & a croissant...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george_2292:

Great utility, I've just noticed the shortlist option doesn't contain regens though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean?

When I did a search for players in the third season, it showed plenty of regen players (you can tell because they've got facegen pictures).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george_2292:

Yes but when you export that list as a shortlist into FM, there are no regens included.

So my assistant can't filter it down... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It works for me, I wouldn't know which ones are regens if it wasn't for the facegen pics.

Perhaps there just aren't any regens that satisfy your criteria in your game...

• 2 weeks later...

is there a way to search for players only at a particular club? Its quite tiring to see 1 whole list of thousands of players...thanks in advance

i'm using v1.3

is there anyway to search the staff only??

my problems is there's only written "Work in Progress" below the choice to tick between the Player and Staff

thanx

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vrey:

i'm using v1.3

is there anyway to search the staff only??

my problems is there's only written "Work in Progress" below the choice to tick between the Player and Staff

thanx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It says work in progress, because it is work in progress.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whitetiger89:

is there a way to search for players only at a particular club? Its quite tiring to see 1 whole list of thousands of players...thanks in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you get the latest version you can sort by Club and scroll down to yours, thats really all you can do..

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if the search includes ALL players in the game because I check mine every so often and there is always new ones come up from time to time. I know that other countries have different regen dates but i've had the same with regens from Spain appearing in March for example out of nowhere.

hi can someone help this message comes up when i click on load. thanx

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

at h.c(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.832 (QFE.050727-8300)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

ezencryption_lib

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

License

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

Mini-SE_1.3

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Done a quick search and can't see this issue from anyone else;

I'm trying to run this but it says it needs administrative rights to run - I am the only user on my computer and do have admin right, so I dunno why it won't run??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Meph:

Done a quick search and can't see this issue from anyone else;

I'm trying to run this but it says it needs administrative rights to run - I am the only user on my computer and do have admin right, so I dunno why it won't run?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right click > Run as administrator

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whitetiger89:

is there a way to search for players only at a particular club? Its quite tiring to see 1 whole list of thousands of players...thanks in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Import the shortlist to FM, then filter the results there?

• 1 month later...

There's one option I'd really love that's probably fairly simple to implement, and that's the ability to just have it display newgens, rather than everyone under a certain age.

A more advanced feature that I'd love, and one of the things that made GenieScout so good, was the ability to see how good a player would become. I miss that feature, although it's probably much too hard to code.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khyron:

How do I see the player's detailed PA attributes? all i see are his CA attributes when I click on "Attributes". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cacegrobar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roy_tan:

I've encountered a problem trying to install it.

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).

Help pls anyone? greatly appreciate it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need NET Framework 2.0! icon_wink.gif

I need Mini Scout 1.3 for fm 8.0.0! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same! Need Mini-SE 1.3 for 8.0.0 icon_biggrin.gif

Archived